Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
それ願い死

それ願い死

A Story by julia senpai
"

im not finished

"
i wait for you to roll up in your new car you say we are going to go to somewhere fun. your quite the gentleman as we walk along the side walk to this place were we are going now. i watch you open the doors to the cemetery. we walk into the land of the dead where everything is silent  i can hear your breath and the thought of being all alone with you seems very pleasing. i am watching you as you move your long brown hair out of your face. you tell me stories that are suppose to scare me  but i laugh and let out a whimper. the fog is rolling in  i think your cute and i whisper your name "Oliver" you turn around as i am hiding being a gravestone as tall as a elephant. i call your name again you come from behind and hug me i kiss you you lay me down on the grass and i smile you smile and you say you want me in the most unromantic way. i bite down on my lips as your hand glide up my legs pulling up my dress your kissing me and and you're kissing me. every moment is breathtaking its making me shake and shiver goosebumps all over me you want to take it farther than it needs to go. your pulling down my leggings and touching everything i just look at you as the moon shines over your long brown hair reflecting of of your beautiful blue eyes.  i go to grab it your getting turned on and then i take your head and smash it into the gravestones on top of you now i grab a rock and i start to smash your face in all the blood is coming from your mouth your bloody your face looks like something a lions tore apart then i lean down and give you a kiss with the lips of a dark crimson on your head then as your laying there all bloody.i take off your pants and we start to make love your moaning probably  because of the pain of your face and i just laugh and laugh at the thought of your dead body laying on the ground and how your dead body is in me the thing you wanted the most oh your getting it but not the way you want it. i am getting all the pleasure out of it but your not i move my hands to your face and grab a spoon ripping your eyes out of there sockets looking at them a pretty blue they are i put them in my pocket. i get out and off of you and i start to walk away from our date in the cemetery i hope you enjoyed it oliver.

© 2015 julia senpai


Author's Note

julia senpai
there is more to come

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 13, 2015

Author

julia senpai
julia senpai

stockton , CA



About
i love to read manga and watch anime i am a gamer =^-^= yes i am a girl i write poems in the night mainly because i cant sleep and i love to go to new places i love to be out in nature and explore my .. more..

Writing
Mist Mist

A Poem by julia senpai