Some questions

Some questions

A Poem by julius9609
"

Just some thoughts

"
If you believe you are wise you are in all truths the opposite, wisdom cannot be known if there is always something to be learned. But then that raises the question, Is wisdom a title earned? Is it something bestowed upon us (you) according to a vast limited basic knowledge of what makes the entirety of everything? How can we (you) be considered wise if you know a minuscule amount of what's to be learned than what makes you tick? How can we (you) not understand oneself but still considered oneself wise. What truly is wisdom? One may ask, themselves. Is it the pursuit of happiness, the knowledge of religion, asking the question of why we are here, to be a learned man or woman, to understand the cosmos, to understand emotions, to understand the way our brains fire signals, to understand free will, to be a philosopher, to be a leader, to be a follower, to be the creator, to be the ender. But this is what we do know. Our only hope to understand wisdom is to follow the trail of crumbs but never reach our destination.

© 2016 julius9609


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 26, 2016
Last Updated on February 26, 2016

Author

julius9609
julius9609

Dallas, TX



About
A little older and a little wiser now 12/7/17 more..

Writing
Clarity Clarity

A Poem by julius9609


Mind Mind

A Poem by julius9609