just talking...about a few things

just talking...about a few things

A Story by Prose-full
"

just some expression about love, relationships, and change..

"

there comes a time in each ones life..

...when change becomes paramount

 

things we once dealt with before, become unacceptable;

behaviors one clobbered you with once before, come to a halt,

and you will find it necessary to dismiss certain people from your life....

 

 

there will also come a time when you, yourself, must change your behaviors and attitudes

you can be young at heart forever

but you can not continue to do immature things...

one may wonder when this time will come..

you will indeed know..your internal spirit will feel a magnificent shift...

 

a shift in perspective...a shift in your behaviors..a shift in the things that used to make you "happy" will no longer be what you find to be "fun"....usually these things are material things. could be persons  we may depend on instead of becoming and independent individual..[man or woman]...alcohol or drugs may be the thing that makes you "happy," but nonetheless, your body will be it's own trigger..you will get tired of being tired...your soul may begin to feel empty and void inside, and you will have a desire to seek something deeper than life's surface..

 

the way you were loved before, you find that it may not have been "love" after all

and that that person...had the wrong ideals about what true "love" is;

the one being "loved" begins to realize the facts that:

because i love you i do not have to lie down and let you walk all over me,

it doesn't mean you can lie to my face and i will stick around and wait for the next lie

love does not produce straining energy;love and relationships will not be easy,however,

i believe one should not have to continue to struggle excessively and sacrifice the very being of yourself for love that may truthfully not be available...

there will  be some push and pull...but in return you and your significant other should be equals...

each individual needs to be whole mind/spirit to be in a relationship.

 

you and your significant other should be equals

 

a relationship is not a sponsorship-you do not have to guide me through life;i have a spiritual need that you can not fulfill...only God can do that for me..[i, myself, chose God as my Spiritual Source,you may believe in Something/one different for your Spiritual Guidance]

 

a relationship is not a parenthood-i don't need you telling me what to do as if i was your child;help me when i have a need for it [or ask] or you see me struggling...but don't enable me..when and if you leave or do not stay...i will need to know how to do things on my own..i want to be treated equally as your adult partner in love..

 

usually when we separate ourselves from unhealthy people, things, and places...is when the 'finding of ones self begins.

 

i believe finding yourself is a journey to get closer to God.

 

 

 

 

these are just some of my words, expressions, and opinions..

be well my friends..be well..

© 2008 Prose-full


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Prose-full
no particular form or fashion..just expressing somethings i believe.....[take what you like and leave the rest]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Chock full of wisdom here. Relationships don't have to be as hard as they have for me in life, and I realize this by reading this piece. Strength would have worked miracles, back in the day. Funny, how when one pulls his or her own head out of their a*s, how much better things get. (Damn, if I would have only took my own advice). Girl, I needed to read this one years ago. But thanks for sharing it now, this clarifies many obstacles I have went through. I love your writing style as usual. You always rock!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Chock full of wisdom here. Relationships don't have to be as hard as they have for me in life, and I realize this by reading this piece. Strength would have worked miracles, back in the day. Funny, how when one pulls his or her own head out of their a*s, how much better things get. (Damn, if I would have only took my own advice). Girl, I needed to read this one years ago. But thanks for sharing it now, this clarifies many obstacles I have went through. I love your writing style as usual. You always rock!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Added on April 14, 2008

Author

Prose-full
Prose-full

Houston , TX



About
hey my creative brothers and sisters of the pen...it's been a long time and a lot has changed. I don't write as often, I've been busy with college essays...I still love the creative pen, though. I am.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Prose-full