Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
The Forgotten General

The Forgotten General

A Story by Jason Yang
"

A short story about a lost general of Sui empire.

"
 There once a live a warrior that have exponential amount of fighting spirit within him. Every single battle that he went, he was apprise by his superiors. Not one can match his wrath that he possess. His name is unknown and to this day still is known but people called him Xing, The General of the Lion's Wrath. Not much is say to Xing since his history are burnt into ashes however there a few hints that makes his history. A few books and pictures about a forgot general at the time. 
Xing was born in the Sui Dynasty at the time was in the middle of the war between upcoming Dynasty, Tang. During that time, Xing was constantly thrown to war at the his early age. During the first war that he ever been, he nearly die. He was wounded at the side of the neck but manage to kill and survive the damage. The person that he kill was a General of Tang. With everybody surprise including the other generals, he was awarded with a Honor of Respect. He quickly rise to fame soon after that and every single battle he went in, he bring some kind of wrath that no one can match. At the age of 25, he bestow the title of General of the Lion's Wrath and was given a Lion Spear as his weapon. However, it not certain if he was bestow that title or not. However one of the book said that whenever he was in battle he have a presence of a lion's wrath henceforth his nickname.
Xing had a 4 brother with him. All of the brother expect for one die during the war. His name is Xinli. He was the youngest child and wasn't in the army because of his illness. His illness is not poison or him be weak body but or like mental. He got his mental illness when our parents was protecting him and die while doing so. He was still little and there no helping him. So every of the brothers help him protecting him but when they was die, Xing was only left to protect him. He promise to himself and all of his family member that he will protect Xinli. However he knows that he cannot protect him while he was in battle so he sent his brother on a small village where is hard to get into. There he live in peace for years. Protect by a group of soldier that Xing trusted.
For many years, Xing rage on to the battlefield. Killing the people and brought enemies to hell itself. For many years, no one can stop him. An unstoppable general that have only one weakness. His little brother. When the enemies knows the whereabouts his brother is, they have a plan. Sent two troops of army to the castle and to his brother. When he heard about this, he was making a choice. During that time, the Sui's army was nearly wipe out and doesn't have enough troops. Now he must make a choice. Either rescue his brother or let the kingdom fall into enemies hand. He knows he must do. Is to rescue his brother however if he rescue his brother and the kingdom fell, they will have no where to go. With his guts, he decided to go to his rescue his brother and when he was done rescuing his brother, he will go back to the castle to defend it again.
Its a few days to get to there. When he got there, they village was destroyed. He rush to go to rescue his brother. When he reach his brother, there was Tang a two hundred soldiers was a Xing's soldier a few soldier left but soon shoot down by one of Tang Soldier's arrow.  He rush the two hundred soldiers in the middle and killing the people who was in his way. One of the soldier stab the horse and the horse knock over him over the floor but remain his posture when he got up. He was ready to fight them all while protect his brother.
He kill the soldiers while protecting his brother from the upcoming wave of attack. It was pretty difficult and he grow tired each and single action to do. After a while, his body was grown tired but he need to kill them all until they all dead. When he thrust his spear on a enemies soldier, in a split second he saw a arrow coming, he quickly move his body, thinking that he dodge it however it landed on the the little brother chest. When he realize that he burst out a scream. His eyes went berserk and with a lion wrath, he angry kill them all. When he finally kill the last soldier, he went back to the younger brother body. He immediately cry when he saw his younger brother lying dead like that. He couldn't keep his promise to him and to his family. He cremate his body and bring the ashes with him. 
When he arrive back to the Sui Kingdom, he arrive too late. The kingdom had feel down to it knees and a new ruler had rule over China. He had no choice but to leave the whole kingdom behind. With his younger brother's ashes with him, he decided to go to one more place that he wanted to visit. It was Xinli favorite place before Xing disappear.

© 2014 Jason Yang


Author's Note

Jason Yang
This is my very first story that I told everyone. If there is mistake please let me know because I am still knew to this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on November 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 2, 2014

Author

Jason Yang
Jason Yang

Broken Arrow, OK



About
As you can see I am Asian however I am not Chinese. I just look like Chinese. I cannot talk that well so I write my story more..

Writing