Industrial Measuring Instruments for Pressure and Temperature Readings

Industrial Measuring Instruments for Pressure and Temperature Readings

A Story by Shanghai Jun Ying Instruments Co.Ltd
"

Sanitary gauges provide pressure measurements mostly in food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries.

"

Sanitary gauges provide pressure measurements mostly in food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries. These are available in conventional dial pressure gauges and also in digital display for accurate pressure measurements.


These pressure measuring instruments ensure the safety of end users of the products manufactured in food and drugs industry. Measuring instruments contribute an important role of process centric measurements in a plant where a typical process needs to be followed for series production of a desired product. Sanitary gauges are made with good quality material that would not react with the product being tested. When they would be inserted in a product for measurements there would not be any sort of contamination of the subsequent product.


Industrial glass thermometer is used for accurate measurement of temperature during industrial process. Usually these measuring instruments use mercury columns for measuring and indicating temperatures. These need to be connected to the particular area or tank where the fluid is deposited. There would be adjustable connecters provided for easy connections through temporary fasteners. According to the range of temperature of the fluid, the mercury or any other working medium would expand and display the temperature reading on the scale engraved on the column. This instrument would be available in various ranges of temperature depending upon the process requirements. Apart from the maximum and minimum temperature readings, we can select more accurate measuring instrument that would provide fractional temperature readings as well much precisely.


Usually, plumbing technicians and HVAC technicians use contractor pressure gauge for measuring pressure across water pipes and heating and cooling systems. This measuring instrument provides accurate differential pressure measurements according to industrial standards. This is a dial gauge type pressure measuring instrument that has corrosion resistant case for better durability. Additionally, it would have proper technical arrangements for damping vibrations and providing shock proof stability. This would extend its overall life and performance as the mechanism that measures pressure would not be damaged due to continual vibration and pulsation when it would be connected across live fluid lines.


Additionally, the pressure gauge manufacturers provide optional supporting and cushioning for the gauge to prevent movement wear and stability of the pointer for accurate pressure readings. Usually a range of around 100 psi would be sufficient for the particular application of measuring pressures in plumbing and HVAC lines. If desired users can go for different ranges of pressures as well.

© 2017 Shanghai Jun Ying Instruments Co.Ltd


Author's Note

Shanghai Jun Ying Instruments Co.Ltd

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on August 19, 2017
Last Updated on August 19, 2017
Tags: Industrial glass thermometer

Author

Shanghai Jun Ying Instruments Co.Ltd
Shanghai Jun Ying Instruments Co.Ltd

Shanghai, China



About
Shanghai Jun Ying Instruments is an industrial instrumentation manufacturer and OEM products supplier, who located in Shanghai, China. more..

Writing