i’ll protect you

i’ll protect you

A Story by jyo
"

my oc myra

"

“you live here now”, he said with a malicious grin.

mistaking it for a smile, she smiled innocently in response, excited for the future. it was before she knew. before she knew what she was going to happen. 

fast forward two months

cuts and bruise decorated her pale skin. 

“NO”

”please dont”

”im begging you” 

he forced himself onto her. her “father”. the one who was supposed to protect her. the one whose princess she was supposed to be. she had no mother. she was gone, long gone. 


suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. fear erupted in her eyes as she looked up to see the caretaker smiling fondly at her. she immediately relaxed however was still on guard.

“what happened? you blanked out again.”, she said voice laced with worry.

she knew she was concerned. she wanted to trust her but the clawing feeling that she would eventually betray her one way or another came back to haunt her. 

“nothing”, she said shaking her head slightly. 

“just thinking of ice cream”, she continued, the lie rolling off her tongue easily.

”oh, haha”, she said with a small smile before walking away.

a boy around her age, ezra, she was told came and sat next to her. 

“im ezra”, he said reaching his hand out to shake hers. 

“myra”, she replied stretching her hand out to shake his hand. shed usually be one to shy away from physical contact after what had happened but this felt different.

”who was it?” he asked softly, not wanting to scare her.

”my father” she mumbled, barely loud enough to be heard. but he heard it.

”me too” he whispered quietly, he smiled sadly at her. 

“how did you know?”, she faltered. 

“the bruises. i have them too.”

a small sob escaped her throat and he put his arm around her shoulder.

”no one will hurt you till im gone. ill protect you”

© 2022 jyo


Author's Note

jyo
no proper punctuation and capitalisation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on January 23, 2022
Last Updated on January 23, 2022
Tags: angst, sexual assault

Author

jyo
jyo

About
hi i like writing i do not know what to say give my writing a chance please thanks :) more..