Just A Taste

Just A Taste

A Story by kace
"

Jamie and Lisa are two lovers and the title can explain the rest? I hope you enjoy

"
As God Is A Woman by Ariana Grande plays, Jamie walks over to Lisa and pushes her onto their new bed set, “do you know how much I want you?” Jamie says as she puts Lisa’s hand down her pants. Lisa stutters to answer. Jamie then nibbles Lisa’s ear. “I do now” Lisa says as she rubs her c**t watching her moan softly in pleasure, getting wetter by the minute.
Jamie stops to kiss her and removes Lisa’s shirt. “I can’t wait to taste you and watch you come over and over” while Jamie sucks on Lisa’s round pink n*****s, making circles with her tongue as Lisa’s head motions back. “Someone’s feeling good” Lisa says as she looks at Jamie seductively, slowly Jamie begins to lay Lisa flat on her back and plants kisses down her stomach. 
As she reaches her c**t, Jamie yearns for her to continue. “Please, take me” Lisa begs. As Jamie bites her bottom lip, Lisa pulls her closer and slides two fingers into her wet c**t and kisses her neck deeply. Watching Lisa gasp, she fingers her harder and slides her tongue in a circular motion, side to side and left to right.
The first taste of Lisa is what Jamie longed for, she leans forward and kisses Jamie, “deeper” is the only word she manages to say. Slowly Jamie starts to suck on Lisa's g-spot and as Lisa's back arches, Jamie licks her c**t even faster until Lisa climaxes on Jamie's face. Jamie smiles in awe of Lisa's body trembling as she lays on top of Jamie panting. "My turn" Lisa says as she licks her lips, motioning for Jamie to lay still as she got off the bed.
Lisa has always been the kinky one. Moments later Lisa returns with a strap-on only to see Jamie masturbating. "You couldn't wait, could you?" Lisa asks, with a smile putting the strap-on from side to side, left to right while sucking on Jamie's neck hard enough to leave a mark.
Jamie didn't know whether to breathe or moan. As Jamie watched, Lisa's eyes were filled with lust. Jamie couldn't take her eyes off Lisa. Lisa slid her tongue in Jamie's wet p***y, as Jamie gripped the sheets, Lisa licked even faster causing Jamie to moan loud, Lisa could tell Jamie was enjoying this and thrusting inside of Jamie and hard as Jamie placed her hands on Lisa's hips moaning louder.
Lisa began kissing and sucking Jamie's breast. Lisa watched Jamie watch her before going back down on her, letting Lisa's tongue roam around inside Jamie. "How much do you want it" Lisa fingers Jamie hard as she rubs Jamie c**t hard. Tell me "how badly do you want it". Jamie desperately says while moving Lisa's hand faster inside Jamie.
"I want to hear you beg" "how much", "SO MUCH" Jamie screams. "Good, because I want to taste you once more" Lisa says. Lisa spread Jamie legs and in a circular motion up and down, left to right. Jamie let's out a slight moan. As Lisa sucks on Jamie c**t hard, Lisa feels Jamie open up even more "come for me, baby" Lisa sucks on Jamie's c**t taking off the strap-on placing the tip inside of Jamie, Lisa watches Jamie moans as Jamie comes all over her.
Lisa licks up her sweet juices. "You taste so sweet" Lisa says. "Why do I have a feeling you're not finished?" Jamie says with a smirk. "Nope" Lisa sings as Lisa climbs on top of Jamie giving Jamie a rough hard kiss before sitting on Jamie's face, as Jamie moves her up and down Lisa releases a slight moan motioning for Jamie to go faster. Jamie slides her tongue on the inside of Lisa letting Jamie's tongue explore every inch of her Lisa's p***y.
As Jamie licked around Lisa g-spot, Lisa gave Jamie the strap-onto put on as Lisa bent over shaking her a*s in Jamie's face. Jamie smacked Lisa hard watching her moan in pleasure. Jamie pulled Lisa close and planted kisses from the back of Lisa's c**t before sliding the strap-on in as Lisa opened up to Jamie allowing her to thrust harder inside Lisa, hearing Lisa moan Jamie grabbed Lisa's hips and went faster before Lisa came on Jamie. Jamie licked up Lisa's sweet juices. "You taste amazing" Jamie says as Lisa kisses her as she lays beside Jamie. 

© 2019 kace


Author's Note

kace
This is not a real story and if you liked it, I love criticism so please tell me your thoughts! Please and thank you. If there are any errors, please ignore them. Also, if you loved this short story, let me know and I will gladly post the second part

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on October 7, 2019
Last Updated on October 7, 2019
Tags: erotica, lesbian, lgbt, love, sex, short story

Author

kace
kace

About
Aspiring author who wants readers and criticism. I write a mixture of genres and mostly short stories. I don't know what else to say besides I hope you enjoy my work more..