the fall of angels

the fall of angels

A Story by kaitess
"

On the day of the baby’s birth she was born small and silent but that didn’t stop her parents from loving her.

"

On the planet Gaia everything is peaceful and stellar, there are four countries; the North, South, East and West of Gaia. On East Gaia, king Kronos and queen Eden had just had their beautiful baby girl, a princess. On the day of the baby’s birth she was born small and silent but that didn’t stop her parents from loving her. As king Kronos held his daughter in his hand, he looked into her jade eyes and held her tiny hands. "I like the name Sasha  it makes her seem fearless, yet graceful” he explained. "Thats a sweet name I expected you to be a little disappointed since your first born was a girl. Usually its a boy” Eden pointed out. "No, I don't care about that, she's  perfect” he grinned. He sat next to his wife Eden and they admired the beautiful baby. Soon the doctor walked inside the room with a grim expression, “my King and Queen I have news… your daughter is seven months premature. Which is why she is so small and weak. I  hate to tell you this but, we predict she will not survive the next few months”. A deadly silence filled the air and their hearts stopped out of fear. Such an astonishing miracle was going to tragically end in the blink of an eye. As months passed by the child turned out to be fine flawless, her parents were so happy they thought nothing could take a turn for the worst. When Sasha  was two and only learning to walk. Her mother noticed something about her skin. Strange markings that looked like tattoos began to appear. One day specifically when queen Eden decide to spend time with her daughter in her garden Sasha  began to sneeze. The problem was what she sneezed out, a burst of green neon shot out of nose like a gust of wind. Her mother was shocked she rushed toward her mothers side and examined the child. "Sasha … my angel are you alright?” the baby smiled at her and looked unharmed she wondered how such a thing happened. As she held Sasha in her arms the child caught site of a beautiful butterfly. She reached her hands out and her palms faintly glowed green, everything began to move slower. Eden looked around obviously assuming there was an enemy around but it was only her and Sasha. She knew at that moment Sasha was a titan just like her father. A titan one who was born with powers but a female titan would never have powers. "Kronos!”called out Eden, like lighting Kronos quickly appeared and rushed into the garden and saw as time slowed down around him. "What the hell?” he panicked. "She’s- … she's a titan” panicked Eden, “how… that doesn't… we need… shouldn't there be a book for this” panicked Kronos. "I dunno?... We can't tell anyone they may hurt her”. Kronos sat down next to his wife and child, “no it won't come to that. Well just have to raise her properly. Less pigtail and more training techniques” Kronos replied. "Like what…  how” Eden questioned.” its obvious that her power is time bending so we'll teach her as long as it takes” suggested Kronos. "Well i should probably tell you this no but umm… i'm pregnant again” Eden smiled. "Another one” he complained, Eden pushed his shoulder, “i'm joking im joking” he smiled. "Do you think this one will be a titan?” she asked, “ i dunno but what is ironic is that Sasha has time powers and she was born early…” Kronos pointed out. "Why are things so complicated right now?” “you're askin’ me”. The parent took their time perfecting Sasha making sure she knew how to use her powers. One day in particular Sasha discovered she could time travel and wound up bring the past to the present. Luckily the god of space Kronos managed to place history back into order. Life went on Eden had her daughter Ava next who came out at the right time, and seemed to be normal at first. One day Sasha was spending time with her sister Ava as Eden watched them like hawks. Over the walkie talkies, “anything yet?” asked Kronos, “no… is history fixed yet” Eden asked. "Yeah but i think Sasha created some planet earth and there life actually growing on it,” Kronos added. When Ava snached the doll away from Sasha she began to get angry and yelled at her sister,”Sasha…” warned her mother. Suddenly Sasha was pulled into the air by the leg just floating. "Oh my god” Eden panicked. She notice a purple-ish aura around her. "Ava… Ava is that you?” Eden called out. She looked at her mother instead of sash then she fell to the ground. Eden rushed to her side and held Sasha in hr ams. "Hun, … Ava’s a titan” Eden explained, “what's a titan” Sasha asked. "Oh boy… oh and I found that pregnancy test so…yeah you suck at hiding things” Kronos added. I t was the same process as before the tricky part was Ava’s powers were powered by her emotions. The king and queen figures out her powers revolved around magic mysticism. The ability to mimic, create or manipulate anything but never to destroy. N o later another and a finale addition was added to the Rowe family, brandy. Royce was a happy, playful, eccentric, child who always found the fun in things. Her parents waited to see her powers they watched her every move constantly, one time outside the family was enjoying their picnic in peace. The king and queen watched their family play in the back yard being happy and normal. "You think shes normal” Kronos asked, “it looks like it. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened, to her at least how’s Sasha’s teleporting?” Eden asked. "Unexpected, hows the Ava’s latin” he replied. "Flawless” Eden looked back at her daughters and smiled. When Royce jumped up and down then a piece of rock launched out of the ground and pushed both Sasha and Ava into the air. "Oh my god!” panicked the both of them. Seconds later the both of them teleported back onto the ground, Eden made a long sigh. "At least we now Royce has powers” Kronos pointed out. Life went on as usual with the same routine. Royce had the ability to manipulate earth and fire all at once Eventually the girls had mastered their powers and the Rowe family at least seemed normal.

*

Currently Sash was 22, Ava was 21, and Royce was 19. Kronos was hosting his political party to celebrate Gaia’s peaceful years and to flaunt his family as well. Only minutes before the party would begin the girls were dressed nicely and ready to socialize. Then there father walked by there room, “hey angel remember if the princes smile st you don't smile back… k” he lectured. "Sure dad but mom already told us about your stories” added Sasha. "Some one was a play’a” Royce smiled.” what no those aren't true your mother and i didn't do anything till we were thirty” he protested. "You had Sasha when you were twenty seven?” Ava corrected.Eden then walked by while putting on her earling, “good you're all dressed the gates are open… angels, no powers” order there mother. While her family conversated about their powers Sasha had this gut feeling that something was off something was going to happen something that would change her and her sisters life. Later on in the evening everything was going fine the guest enjoyed themselves and the food was excellent. Still having that feeling in her gut Sasha was approached by general blade a leader of Gaia’s law enforcement. "General blade hi my dad had told me stories of your adventures are they all true?” she questioned. "Probably not, but i'm sure some are do you know where your father is now?” he asked. "Front of the really long table in the dining room” pointed out Sasha. "Thank you” he smiled as he walked away Sasha’s mind side track, “may being in the scouts would be nice. Helping people and putting her powers into good use would be nice. Suddenly there was a loud slam on the door that didn't even make Sasha flinch.then  the doors completely fell down and a savage stone entered the hall and faced Sasha. People screamed, panicked, and fled from the area some but not all. When the beast charged at her Sasha had no choice but to use her powers and even face the consequences. Once it got too close she put out her hand and it glowed with neon. First she froze time around the beast and snapped her fingers to make it vanish. She looked highly disappointed as her eyes glowed neon. People gasped in fear and backed away from her even her parents ran into the room. "Witch!!!” cried out someone. In a matter of days the entire world knew of the Rowe's  secrets. Even old enemies of Kronos.

*

On the planet Gaia in the country of east Gaia the Rowe family’s girls were packing boxes into Sasha’s car. "Witches of all things, when guys have powers its cool. When girls get powers its-” Royce complained. "Um Royce, calm down… girls you don't have to leave stay home close the blinds and stay with ma’ma forever” Eden suggested. "No, ma'am no thats-... I can’t tell you how weird that is” Ava  explained. Then Sasha pushed the last box inside, “the only reason were leaving is to get away from the paparazzi, and its kind of my fault we got busted” she confessed. "Aww, Sasha you were just protecting people that what being a princess means putting the innocent first” Eden explained. Then there father king Kronos stood by the door, “Sasha…” he called out, and he went back inside. "Ooh boy” panicked Sasha, “whose fearless now” smiled Royce. "Shut up Royce” she nervously walked back inside and found her dad sitting on the steps looking grim. "Hi” she started, as she sat down next to him. "Listen Sasha I'm not mad at you, I'm actually proud” he confessed. "What… Why. I ruined your reputation” she expressed. "Naw, I wasn’t really concern about that… plus you ruined it when you were born. But I'm proud because you used your instinct” he explained. "Really I just-... Instinct” Sasha questioned. "Yeah I know, its in your blood to protect and I want you to keep protecting. Last night I found out all of Gaia is in danger. Terrorist who want to see Gaia burn are goin’ to try everything in their power to take us out” he lectured. "Was that a terrorist attack last night” she asked. "Um hum… be careful when you go out there the worlds violent. That means people have to take the world as it is” he explained. Sasha nodded signaling she knew what he meant. She hugged her father tightly and he could tell she appreciated all his sacrifices he made to protect her and her sisters.  

*

Pulling up to there new house the sisters wore hoodies and sunglasses to hide their identity. "This is it…its not too bad” Royce committed. "Is anyone around” Ava  asked, “doesn't look like it” blurted Royce. She walked out the car and pointed to the door so it opened. She then “Introite” (latin) Ava  explained, then the boxes sprouted legs and ran inside as fast as their legs could carry them. "Ava … are you for real… stop being so damn lazy” complained  Sasha, “ I'm just walking them inside chill out its not like we're going to use our powers for anything else” she acknowledge. Sasha was silent for a moment, “ … maybe there's a way we can… I'll be back” Sasha admitted. She quickly rushed into her car and drove off. "Uh oh” Ava  pointed out. "What?” asked Royce, “the couch”, suddenly a massive couch charged out from the trunk with its legs sprinting as fast as lighting. Sasha immediately stopped the car and stared at Ava . Royce then hit the ground and couldn't stop laughing at the unnatural way the sofa ran.

*

In town Sasha was secretly walking down the street in search for someone, then she sat down at a bench with general Blade. "Hey general…” she greeted, “princess Sasha fantastic work at the party. Saved a lot of lives, and you father told me of your story. The first female titan… how is that possible” he questioned. "I dunno but seeing how you're in charge of assigning new scout. My sisters and I wanted to put our powers to good use” lectured  Sasha. "That's not a bad idea but I could never convince my superiors to recruit you” he explained. Sasha could tell there was more tho the story, “ do you mean because they think I'm a witch or because I'm a girl” protested Sasha. "Most women do better as nurses… even if you do have powers” he suggested. "There more to women than just good looks. We have brains and brawn” complained Sasha. "Sasha!” called out a voice. She turned around to see  her sisters running toward her, “what's wrong?” she asked. "Umm… there s a mob” informed Ava. People turned around the screaming and pointed at them, “c’mon… hold hands” she ordered. The sisters held each other s hands and Sasha’s eyes glowed. The three of them then vanished into dust. The reappeared by the city’s fountain. "This is ridiculous the only reason there so angry is because were female” grouched Sasha. People even began to stare at them, “I'm so done with this” Ava replied. Royce then saw a shadow move closer and closer to them “umm- … space ship” panicked Royce. Ava and Sasha looked up at the sky as well, “oh f**k” Ava panicked. "Langue princess” Sasha argued. Suddenly a flash of light blinded almost everyone who caught sight of the ship. Once it passed five figures. One a massive armored guy, two women and the rest were average men almost average. One of the guy turned his attention to the girls, “there, you must be the princess… es” he pointed out. The girls looked at each other “umm… yeah so?” expressed Royce. One of the woman figures quickly pulled her hand out and shot some sort of sun blast at Royce. She smashed against the ground, “that was easy enough” complained Sasha and Ava began to lose their cool then Sasha used her light speed to kicked the armored guy into the air with her super strength. Then thrown the next one into the air and went down the line like a pro. In a matter of seconds each invader was scattered around the floor. "Is Royce okay?” she questioned, “ I think-” Sasha was then tackled by one of the invaders and they wrestled on the floor until Sasha kicked her of. She then blasted a beam at her but Sasha then teleported away, suddenly the ray was about to hit a bunch of civilians. Ava then levitated a car to block the sun beam. Behind her charged the armor guy and in front two other guy ran to her. "I'll take the front” Royce explained as she sat up. All Ava did was turn around to the armored figure and the car bashed into him. In font Royce created a fire barrier around them. As people ran in panic, the law enforcement ran over. Then pointed their guns at the armored figure who charged at them, “there's no way they can stop’ em” explained Ava. She her eyes glowed purple as she reached out for the sky then lightning struck from the side. Then Royce started off running then used her geo powers to surf the ground as if she were on water. Then target lashed fire out at the girl Sasha was fighting, “do you wanna trade” Royce smiled. She nodded the direction to the large armor figure, “yeah why not”. She quickly throw the woman figure at Royce who made a stone cage to put her in. Sasha quickly rushed over to the armored figure that was being shot at. One of the soldier yelled out “hold fire!” Some but not all of the soldier stopped, as Sasha ran up to it she slowed down time to avoid the bullets. She bounced into the air and did a graceful flip. From the palms of her feet was a powerful lashes of green neon that slashed the armored figure. It crashed to the ground like a fallen statue. Ava was flying in the air searching for the two escaped invaders one zoomed passed her and was about to come back around her. She made near by cloud turn to a stone wall and expectedly he crashed into it. She changed it back to a cloud so it wouldn't splatter anyone. Then used her telepathy to sense if the other guy was around. She then took control of his mind just before he was about to blast her from behind. "Fredrick, 24 years old and this is your twin brother Frankie. Do you mind carrying your brother” she asked. "Not at all” he replied, as he did as he was told.

*

After the epic scrumptious the law enforcement arrested the invaders and handcuffed the sisters, “BS” complained Royce. Soon general Blade came over to talk to them, “I talked to some of my guys and they explained the situation and it sounds very unreal but good work your father trained you well” he lectured. "Aww… were finally appreciated” Ava smiled. "Who were the people who attack us” asked Sasha. "Solar humanoids… there currently at war with south Gaia” he explained. "Wait there were five… there was another woman” Royce added. "Well find her don't worry until then get some rest and I'll… talk to my superiors about joining the scouts”. A massive smiled stretched a crossed Sasha face.

*

The Rowe sisters were enjoying themselves at the seashell bar, “finally I’m old enough to walk in a bar” smiled Royce. "Don't say that out loud, and as the oldest Sasha you can go get us somethin’ to eat” advised Ava. "Sure why not” Sasha complained. As her sisters found seats, Sasha walked over to the bar counter. "Two cheeseburgers and one veggie burger no mustard or mayonnaise” asked, “sure thing” replied the waitress. "So you're the great princess Sasha” smiled the young man next to her. "I know I’ve seen you before… Dean Delgado  right. Prince of south Gaia.”  She pointed it out, “ yup, I’m surprised you remember me. Last time you saw me was when we were six, and you punched me in the face. Cause I pulled out your hair,” he explained. "Now I remember better, so I heard about the war down south what happened.” she asked, “well my dad sees things differently from everyone. He can't be greatful what he has. He wants the solar-humans power source. Claims hes doing it for Gaia” he grouched. "I see… is bad down there” Sasha asked, “yeah… but I try not to think about it. Anyway your dad’s holding a meeting to try and stop it” dean explained. "Really… he doesn't tell me anything” complained Sasha. Then her food order came over, “thank you… um, Ava your orders ready” she called out. Ava then levitated the food to the table with her powers. "How’d she do that?” questioned dean, “you haven't been in town long have you” she smiled. At the table, Ava looked at her burger carefully “okay… she got it right for now” Ava grouched. "Do they put alcohol in the burger?” asked Royce. Ava only sighed deeply then caught site of a familiar face. She couldn't place her face but she knew she had seen her before, “have we met her before?” asked Ava. "No I don't think so… why” asked Royce. "Nothin’”. Ava decided to read her mind since she looked so suspicious. That's when she figured it out her name was celeste and she was one of the solar-humans, the who escaped. "Oh carp… stay here” Ava demanded. She slowly move toward her until she ran outside. Ava quickly rushed after her and barged outside. She quickly chased after her and saw her turn on the corner. Ava followed her down the steps of the docks and on to to the beach. Once on the sand Ava made the sand turn to hands and grab her feet. As soon as celeste stopped   She fired at Ava left and right. Ava used her fast reflexes to to bounce, flip, and slide out of the way. She then swung her hand out and sand hand grabbed her fist. "You must be Celeste right... Where do you think you were going?" Ava smiled, Celeste was very scared and worried about something. "I can't stay here please…its not safe for anyone here” she panicked. “Are you for real? that's not gonna sell me” protested Ava. Celestes attention turned toward the ocean and she began to struggle even hard, “please I don't wanna die” she cried out. Ava suddenly looked at the ocean as well and her heart started beating out of her chest. A metal being at least the size of two football fields was walking throw the water toward them. The intimidating metal being could scar the bravest man away. "What is that…” panicked Ava, “its a jaeger, a weapon that kill my people because of titans like you” she grouched. Ava felt the sense of guilt and sadness she decided to let celeste go “go get help” she ordered. "What are you goin to do” she asked, “what I've always done” she answered.

*

Inside the bar Sasha and dean talked to each other and became closer friends. "My favorites are almost the same but its obvious that earth’s Beyonce is the best. Shes astonishing shes flawless” Sasha confessed. "Oh really maybe-” “what the hell-” Sasha panicked. The both of them caught site of the jaeger, “excuse me” blurted Sasha. On her way out she grabbed her sister’s hand “c’mon!” she ordered. The two ran outside, down the dock and stopped at Ava. “are we really about to do this?” Royce panicked “most likely” Ava answered. "I'll draw it out Royce go for the feet, Ava the head and i'll finish the torso. "Sasha instructed, until the titan lifted itself up. It began to float in mid air, “what” she added. “angels, angels. Calm down, daddy’s got this” explained Kronos. He used his gravity powers to levitate the jaeger in the air then disassembled it. "Cool… y’know daddy I never seen you use your powers before” Royce claimed . "I know…well discuss this jaeger thing in the morning. Till then go home, and get some rest” he suggested. "We could’ve handle it… big scary robots, we’ve seen the movies” Ava protested.

*

the next morning the girl waited by their house phone hoping there father would call back with results of the meeting. "This is taking way too long? call mama and see if she knows anything?” asked Sasha,“what if he calls when we call?” suggested Royce. "Thats stupid… but kinda true” explained Sasha. When the phone rang Sasha quickly grabbed the phone before her siblings. "Hi hello”she answered. "Hey Sasha, we've got a problem… those jaeger things traces the sunbolts radiation it leaves a trail. Kind of like your powers” explained her father. "So they could be after me?” she asked.  “yes and no it can't trace you but it will attack you. I need you to bring it in for evidence and this one shouldn't be too much of a problem its human size” he ordered. "Sure well get on it” Ava and Royce looked at each other. "What is it?” Royce asked, “well… we’ve got searching to do” Sasha ordered. Hours passed with the girls driving around town and Royce turning the radio to full blast. Her sisters ignored the constant bass shaking of the car as they searched. It immediately stopped once something very heavy and metal landed hood. It was a jaeger so Sasha blasted it into the distance. The girl quickly hopped out of the car and was ready to fight. The jaeger then multiplied into four figures, “aww F$#K!” complained Royce. The jaegers then scattered at the speed of sound. "Split up i'll take these two” ordered Sasha as she took off. As she sprinted after them through town she caught glimpse of one on top of a car. When she stopped the second jaeger tackled her. She quickly kicked it off then fist fighter so fast no one could really see them. Eventually Sasha got the upper hand and push kicked the jaeger. The jaeger blasted backed and an explosion of neon erupted around them. While she watched the jaeger launch into the air a massive car was thrown on to her. Then lifted off of her, she looked up to see the jaeger holding the car. It smashed the car on to Sasha over and over and over again until she didn't get up.

*

Royce and Ava followed the jaegers to city hall, “we can't let them get in there” Royce pointed out. "How do we stop them” asked Ava, “i dunno Sasha usually comes up with this idea” Royce explained. Eventually they heard something behind them and the two jaegers had shown up again. "Oh boy” Royce blasted fire at them but the jaegers were fast dodging their attacks. Then Ava’s phone rang, ‘uhh hello” she answered, “are you serious” Royce protested. Then created stone arms from the ground to chase the jaege. “Ava i couldn't reach Sasha so i am trying to warn you. The jaegers vulnerability…cryogenics, there inside s will freeze and they won't function. See what you can do” her father cautioned. "I'm glad you guys said something” Ava argued, “aquam”.as she spoke her magic words the jaegers were frozen solid. "Great work angels…hey Delgado  i expect to be reimbursed for this” called out Kronos. King Delgado  walked over to the frozen jaegers to investigate them. "They could use some calibration is bit off they be done in time for the next battle”. "No no no…no more fighting the solar humanoids you stick to your territory and they’ll stay on there's” argued Kronos. "Its not like they hurt anyone...on Gaia at least” he defended.

*

Little did they know on the other side of town Sasha was still on the ground, not moving stone still. Eventually the ambulance of Gaia showed up to investigate princess Sasha. They shook her to try and wake her up, “princess Sasha...princess Sasha...c’mon we need to get her to a hospital and fast”. As days turned into week and weeks turned mouths without Sasha ever waking up. She fell into a coma and as the years passed she never aged no once it was like she had stepped out of time.   


     

© 2014 kaitess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on September 4, 2014
Last Updated on September 4, 2014

Author

kaitess
kaitess

atlanta, GA



About
As a writer, I'm above all interested into adventurous action-packed stories. I have a love to see the characters pushed to the edge, fight impossible odds and even have some drama along the road. In .. more..

Writing
arsenal arsenal

A Story by kaitess