dry love, a better love?

dry love, a better love?

A Story by karen
"

love

"

I wished to spend some more time with him as he took me on a ride in his bike, taste the continual gush of breeze against me, and the tenderness with which he held my hand onto his shoulder. Then unexpectedly he would accelerate leaving me breathless, upon asking him to slow down, he would say ‘worry not, you’re safe with me’!!! How romantic and thrilling it was, he would say ‘I love you’ but then we had to halt. And now it was the time to shift my focus towards his troubled heart, desperate yet tired and lost. And once we came up with a solution, he would flee on his way, riding his bike all alone in the dark blue night light to fix things right. I met him only few weeks back and now in almost love with him. And he too, as he says so! I wanted this romantic hour to continue but then I would see obstacles over obstacles that would stretch out before him. He consumed in his troubles, unable to analyse anything and anyone (me), confused and torn at heart, managed hard to speak any clear words out. It looked completely dry, I felt unloved, and I had to forgo my interests and live for his interests to hold him up for time. I wanted to draw his attention to me, but he seemed engulfed into his mess. And then is when I found him, his problems, his worries, his desires, his wants, and mine disappeared as his mess (which was his) became a part of mine. And then I saw we fought the storm better, in love. It’s not always about romance, the spark, or the magic we look for in love relationships, but it’s much more. It’s about how we learn to live the oneness through the troubles, together. It’s love though it sucks at times and it’s beautiful even though it looks dry sometimes. And I bet you, it tastes much better at such times.

 

© 2013 karen


Author's Note

karen
Hi everyone!!! This is my first writing. kindly do tell my mistakes, as I'm not an English native speaker.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's a beginning and there are of course - flaws. We all have them. But the story thought flow was consistent through to the end.

A person rides "on" a bike (motorcycle or otherwise) unless there is a sidecar attached or a back attached cart.

And welcome to WC

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

karen

10 Years Ago

Thanks for taking time to review my writing :)
Chris

10 Years Ago

You're welcome.



Reviews

It's a beginning and there are of course - flaws. We all have them. But the story thought flow was consistent through to the end.

A person rides "on" a bike (motorcycle or otherwise) unless there is a sidecar attached or a back attached cart.

And welcome to WC

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

karen

10 Years Ago

Thanks for taking time to review my writing :)
Chris

10 Years Ago

You're welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on August 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 31, 2013
Tags: love, torn, beautiful, dry

Author