Why I hate homosexuals

Why I hate homosexuals

A Story by karilovekari
"

This is basically my rant about homosexuals.

"
Did you know that society is now accepting homosexuality? You probably did unless you have been living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for all your life. Anyways to keep this simple and short, I hate how society has come to this. First off, homosexuality is a bad concept itself and I think homos should get serious help from doctors because it is a mental thing. Ideally we are supposed to be with the opposite sex and yet somehow the present day era has found a way around it. I am not originally from America but that's where almost all homosexuals are and I do care for this country and its well being so I want to stop this concept before it corrupts America. An example would be how free sex corrupted Rome and Rome fell and I will not let America fall into the same catergory without a fight. 

© 2013 karilovekari


Author's Note

karilovekari
I don't care how many hates this gets because I will seek out only people who I think could make a difference for the better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Perhaps you have a point that you feel is validated. Although I would wish to point out that Rome fell only after Christianity conquered it and its foundation crumbled due to the change in religious structure. If you wish to rant about something, perhaps you should do you historical information first. As far as feeling whether homosexuality is a "concept" or not is your prerogative, and as an intelligent human being I would never wish to deprive you of your own free thought and expression. But, there are a few inconsistencies with your rant that I would like to point out, if you would not mind my criticism, after all, as writers we are supposed to criticize one another accordingly.
Firstly, I would like to point out that the information about homosexuality being mostly in America and being only lately accepted is deeply flawed. I noticed that you are of Japanese heritage, and I wish to point out that I love Japanese architecture and culture, but I also wish for you to investigate "nanshoku". Also look into the 11th century Japanese poem "The Tale of Genji". In short there are numerous instances of homosexuality within the countries of Japan, China, and the Koreas, which are the oldest human civilizations in the world, something that should be respected and applauded, not many cultures could survive such a length of time without falling.
Secondly, you are correct when you mention homosexuality being a mental thing, but perhaps not in the way you meant. Homosexuality has been scientifically observed and analyzed over the many years, not only in American laboratories but in many European ones as well, and it has been mostly discovered that the section of the brain deciding sexual attraction is altered in homosexuals. For a homosexual male the part of the brain will be designed as that of a heterosexual female, and vice versa for a homosexual female. (I also quickly would like to point out that this is the same section of the brain that controls and releases the chemical that induces the feeling of "love") I do realize that one could argue all day about how murderers and psychopaths have differentiated brains from other humans, but I also believe that we have the inner ability to decide what is wrong for society, and what is not. Murder is wrong for society. Child molesting is wrong for society. Rape is wrong for society. Incest is wrong for society. All of these things cause harm to innocence, all of these things are undesired acts being done unwillingly against one that has no power for it to be stopped (in the case of incest, the unborn child that will have physical or mental disabilities). Homosexuality between two consenting adults, however, has no negative affects, as no innocence is being harmed by this. Also you can look to the great number of instances in the animal kingdom and see homosexuality within their numbers as well, a grand example of this would be the Bonobos, which share a massive amount of DNA with humans.
Lastly, I can see where you would believe that it would be ideal that one be with another of the opposite gender, as it leads to procreation and the continuation of the human race. However, I wish to place this thought out there for you to consider, if you would. The world population is well over 6 billion, and as you are, no doubt, aware, China has a population law in place. I am not certain if such is in place for Japan or not, but I do know that China has such a law to keep numbers from rising to high. With this being said, humanity is consuming the planet, animal life, and the natural resources there-in. Could it not, by the design of some greater force more wise than we, that the increase in numbers of homosexuals--which CANNOT have children of their own due to being of the same gender--be a NATURAL way for the population to slow down? Could it not be possible that it is designed so that more homosexuals means less procreation and therefore less humans to walk the planet and consume the resources that should be for all life on the planet? I am thinking that this may be the case, and if so, than it could be said that homosexuals are making a difference for the better, by controlling the worldwide population...as it appears that heterosexuals are not concerned about it.
I in no way intend to change your opinion on the matter, and highly doubt I could do so at any rate, but I do wish to inform you on some things that you may not be aware of, so that if you wish to rant about this subject in the future, you could have a legitimate reason to do so: perhaps because you simply do not agree with it. Or like it. Or understand it. Those are all legitimate reasons, and truly the only reasons you could use. Good luck with your writing, and best wishes for all of your work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013

Author

karilovekari
karilovekari

Inverness, United Kingdom



About
I like singing and writing songs. My favorite song is "Let It All Out" by Miho Fukuhara. My parents are full Japanese but I was born in Scotland thus explaining my appearance vs my accent. more..

Writing