Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Story by karilovekari
"

This is going to be a story I'm writing for my and others pleasure and I will do so chapter by chapter.

"
Amelia looked out the window as if expecting to see someone she had been waiting for. Nothing broke her focus until her big sister had turned the TV on with a woman on stage, singing about how her love story had gone wrong. She was a big star that Amelia had never really liked but did listen to her music sometimes. She really needed any comfort she could get on some days. She had turned in early that day hoping for a dream so amazing that she would hold onto that the next week or so but try as she might, she couldn't fall asleep. She decided to read her favorite book or at least take a peek at it so her dream could be based off of that. She woke up the next morning with a big blank in her head as if she had forgotten something. Amelia quickly got ready for school and zoomed to her bus stop. As usual, the kids on the bus stop made fun of her for her "accent" even though they are the ones talking funny to her. But she had gradually learned that they wouldn't stop so she adapted and tuned them out.

© 2013 karilovekari


Author's Note

karilovekari
This is all I have got so far and I will write more when it comes to me. Hopefully I'll write a new chapter every week.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013

Author

karilovekari
karilovekari

Inverness, United Kingdom



About
I like singing and writing songs. My favorite song is "Let It All Out" by Miho Fukuhara. My parents are full Japanese but I was born in Scotland thus explaining my appearance vs my accent. more..

Writing