Why?

Why?

A Story by Karina

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Why?.



~Why am I here? Am I here to suffer in this lust, haughty, greedy, judgemenal, liar, and sinful world? My story has been told many times and false friends act like they care and change my story into something horrible, a terrible gossip. Why am I born into this world with no happiness?I ask that question so many times. I thought of many ways to end it, to end this suffering. But hy did I not kill myself? I'm trying to figure that out myself. I cry many nights, thinking to myself, will that day ever come, where there is happiness and joy? A world of laughter and honesty. Love and faithful? But why this world? I went to school everyday with this heavy feeling. I sit outside at lunch by myself like always. The thought of me killing myself seem so wrong. The gossip spread about the sucide that I wanted to commit. I never felt so embarrased. Why? The tears rolled down my cheeks, like great drops of rain fell from my eyes; the heavy rainclouds in my mind let loose their turbulent nature. Then there was a hand on my shoulder. I was surprised when I saw these people crying too. They told me that they love me, that they will protect me, that I will never suffer anymore for God is with me. But why? Because their my friends. My true friends.........~

© 2013 Karina




Reviews

then again, no good deed goes unpunished, too. sometimes that's just the way it goes

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on May 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 12, 2013

Author

Karina
Karina

Greenwood, SC



About
I really love to read and draw (Can see a few of my drawings i uploaded in my photos). I have trouble writing sometimes and I'm tring to improve that.----Im back! havent been on for awhile now...so im.. more..

Writing
What is love? What is love?

A Poem by Karina


Thank you Thank you

A Poem by Karina


~Memories~ ~Memories~

A Story by Karina