I Won't

I Won't

A Story by Cookie
"

Boy meets girl, but girl says, "No!"

"
I entered the crowded room and immediately sat on the empty chair in the corner. Not giving it a second thought, I looked around to see, if I recognize anybody. No one, but wait! This guy, yes this guy, I don't know him but I've definitely seen him. Around the premises, walking, roaming around my world. I know this face, but I don't really know him that way. You see, I've always wondered and thought about the possibilities that can flourish. I'm not that outgoing type of girl, I'm more of a shy let them come to me kind of way. Anyway, he is sitting right across from me, and I can see him through my peripheral vision.
Then the professor makes the class to do an ice breaker. Wow, what a great way to introduce ourselves! So we all did and I memorized his name; just for future reference.Finally, class ends and I'm walking out the door.

© 2018 Cookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on March 21, 2018
Last Updated on March 21, 2018

Author

Cookie
Cookie

CA



About
I love novels that date back to the 18th and 19th century! I am a hardcore Jane Eyre fan. I also love to discover how other people write and their perspectives in writing. I plan to write a novel one .. more..

Writing
My Regret My Regret

A Poem by Cookie


I love you I love you

A Poem by Cookie


A habit A habit

A Poem by Cookie