Vessle  Part1

Vessle Part1

A Story by karmic
"

This is part one to a story i'am writing give it a chance i think you will like it. Like i said this is part one i'm hoping for more. BY KARMIC

"

Louis I love you his wife said while holding his hand with tears in her eyes. Louis went to hug her but before he could she faded away into the darkness around them. Carrel No! Louis screamed out from the top of his lungs. The darkness around him grew clear as he ran trying to find her. Louis stopped to see carrel pinned to a cross. Louis looked around tears flowing out of his eye. Louis then ran to her side yelling at her are you all right who did this.

 

Carrel then turned her head blood pouring out of her eyes and mouth and said you did! Louis then woke from his nightmare sweat dripping down off his chin he turned over to his wife to see if it was really a dream. Louis peeked at her face to see that she was alright, carrel then snored showing louis it was as so a dream. Louis leaned back over making sure nothing of his gets tangled in carrel's red hair. Louis then grabbed the a small trash can from under the bed and threw up in it. Carrel awoke from the sound and turned to ask louis if he was alright while turning on the lamp. Louis turned to her and said yes blood dripping from his mouth.

 

Oh my god carrel yelled out rolling out the bed. I'm alright really louis barked back. Carrel then picked up her pillow covering her mouth, I don't care go sleep in the living room she yelled i can't get anything from you i have a meeting in 7 hours. Carrel then picked up the clock which said 12:00 Am. Carrel threw louis his pillow as he walked out the room. Louis entered the living room and sat in his chair. At 12:17 louis was back to sleep. A whiper in his ear awoke him, Louis then looked at the clock on the wall to see that it was 3:00 Am. Louis then went to rub his head when he felt something wet, he pulled his hand away from his head it was blood. Louis saw on the floor that there was a trail of it leading to his bedroom. Carrel he yelled out are you alright he walked slowly into the room and turned on the light. No! carrel he screamed out, carrel was nailed down to the bed in a cross. No this has to be a dream this has to louis cryed out, On carrel's chest was the numbers 2 1 2 1 1 2. Who could have done this louis yelled out, you did a voice came............................................  

© 2008 karmic


Author's Note

karmic
Any mis spelled things tell me plz

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's good and an interesting storyline. Great job!!!
I can't wait to read your next work

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow i was captured in this piece it really kept me into it. This has much potential i would love to read more of this please let me know if there are any others you think i would enjoy. Although i think it would be easier to tell when they speak if you added quotation marks

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's quite a good, story.
Maybe you should try, using quotation marks for when their talking to each other, or in general.
Over all, very nice.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2008
Last Updated on November 17, 2008

Author

karmic
karmic

new york, NY



About
MEN GIVE POWER TO GODS GODS GIVE POWER TO KINGS AND KINGS GIVE FREEDOM TO MAN SO WHO IS THE TRUE CREATOR? 1/8/10 .. more..

Writing
The House The House

A Chapter by karmic



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Vessle  Part2 Vessle Part2

A Story by karmic