Remember this

Remember this

A Poem by KARWOO

There are times in life that don't seem fair, but we don't see the big picture out there. A decision is made.

A simple one, determined the fate of anothers kingdom.

It's funny you see, how the earth seems so big. Yet you can meet people for all over, you dig?

I  simply cannot explain how really small it is now. Brothers and Sisters are we.  I stand beside myself and not knowing what drives peoples minds to hatred and grief.

They fight over land they fight over money they fight over color and race and creed. They fight for freedom they fight for revenge they fight and fight when will this end.

Inside my heart I know we should live in peace. Greed will not exist one day. All will help each other when they can and recognise the need for maybe a smile or a shoulder to cry on. Kindness will be cool.

The gangs on the street will be the guardians of us all and make sure no harm will come to anyone observed on their street. They won't handle it with violence but they will recognise a brother in trouble and help him with the love inside of their souls.

These men will be the strongest of men, they won't bat an eye. They won't be afraid to show that they care. They will walk extra miles just to let you know that you are someone, not a nobody. That everybody makes a difference in somebody's life.

REMEMBER THAT!

© 2009 KARWOO


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully said. I myself have hope that maybe one day everyone will be able to coincide with each other with no ill feelings. That people will help others in a time of need. Luckily there are some people out there more so then we probably realize, but it is overshadowed by the ones who take hatreds side. This is really a great piece. Nicely done and thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2009

Author

KARWOO
KARWOO

Lake Stevens, WA



About
Me, I am an introverted. I love to watch people just anyone walking talking acting weird (to my standards) I can be pretty weird. I love animals and love talking to friendly people but my friends are .. more..

Writing
Jan 2 1978 Jan 2 1978

A Chapter by KARWOO


Jan 3 1978 Jan 3 1978

A Chapter by KARWOO