Him!

Him!

A Story by kaskaleidoscope

He is my best friend, my anchor. My rock!! I know him for more than a year now, but it feels as if I know him forever.  And I want it to be that way for the rest of our lives. I just want to be with him.


We started off as friends. Really, really good friends. And now we both are inseparable. I can’t imagine a life without him. I just can’t function without him. But he likes his alone time. He likes to be by himself. And when he does that it feels as if he has completely forgotten about me. I need him in my life. I need him by my side. I want to move in with him, but hailing from a conservative family there are a lot of limitations on my choices of a lifestyle. I know that won’t be possible. But I want to be with him. That’s all that I am wishing for.


We have our issues. We have our fights and tiffs. But at the end of the day, it’s only his arms that I want to cuddle up in. He is the only once that completes me.  He is the only one that soothes me. He's the only one I want to be with.

He's my pillar. He’s my life. He’s my brightest star. He’s my best friend. He’s my companion. He’s my everything. He’s my idiot lil friend. He’s my bear when he covers me in his hugs. He’s my everything.


He’s my love. I want to grow old with him!

 

© 2013 kaskaleidoscope


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

88 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013