1.

1.

A Story by katemarie
"

this intricate world

"
the world is beautiful, i could never say otherwise. but i need to find a way to appreciate the enchanting nature around me in a way i currently find impossible. i can look at the blissful swaying trees and feel warm. i can witness the brown crunchy leaves descending from the dying trees and, ironically, feel alive. though i can feel this way i cant shake the feeling of everything seeming plain. i dont want to just casually feel things. i want to look at the sun rising as im bundled in blankets and feel my heart ache. i want to walk across a riverside and feel as if the world is not full of ugly people and constant sorrow, i want to feel like i am lost in a moment every moment of my life. i want to travel and meet new people, fall in love with the way they speak and the way they live. i want to conversate with people about real things, things that matter. i want to hear about their heartbreaks, their nightmares, the things they find most captivating in this intricate world. i want to remove all distractions, all social media, and live the way we were all meant to, with lovely people who understand you and can see your soul and your heart for all that it is, all of the good and bad inside of you, who still love you though you dont always give them a reason to. im alive, but i want to live.

© 2016 katemarie


Author's Note

katemarie
i know i dont use capital letters or punctuation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on October 23, 2016
Last Updated on October 23, 2016
Tags: nature, beauty, travel, living, appreciation, sun rise, sky, people

Author

katemarie
katemarie

Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom



About
18 year old dreamer, writing words i could never say out loud. more..