Break Up Pain

Break Up Pain

A Story by openmindedclosedhearted

I can’t even look at him anymore. All I see are the lies written across his face, the hands that once touched me have touched multiple other women, the words that are coming out of his pathetic mouth are the same ones that he has said to other women for months now. Everything that I once knew has been flipped upside down because of one person, one disgusting excuse of a “man”.

            “Ari, you aren’t listening to anything I am saying! I need you to hear me out, please.” This startles me from my own thoughts and it’s the first thing that I had actually really heard him say. “Why should I hear you out? There is nothing you can say or do for me that will make me change the way I see you now”, I didn’t realize that the tone of my voice could change into the vicious tone it did, I almost didn’t believe that it had come out of my mouth. My ex-fiancé stood in front of me for five more minutes begging and pleading for me back, finally he took the hint, after three hours mind you, and packed his s**t and left. 

            As I watched him leave, I didn’t want to admit it but a part of me left with him. The parts that he had helped develop for the past two years. He had helped me grow and become who I was, but he walked out with the woman I had built in those two years. As I closed the door behind me, I collapsed to the floor. I then realized he had taken my backbone as well, he had taken my strength from me and left me broken and weak on the entry room floor.

            An hour goes by, the constant ringing of my phone from him has not stopped. I don’t answer, I won’t answer, I can’t answer. Instead, I call my sister, my rock and foundation, also the most truthful person I have ever met. “Mara,” I sobbed, “Ari say no more I am on my way over.” As I hung up the phone it hit me that those are the people that I should always surround myself with. The people that can tell by one single word that there is something wrong, the people that will drop everything that they had going on in order to come and rescue you when you are at your lowest. 

© 2015 openmindedclosedhearted


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sometimes you have to have a yard sale to clean out bad memories and to make room in your heart for better things. you did a real nice nice job writing your feelings!!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 22, 2015

Author

openmindedclosedhearted
openmindedclosedhearted

PA



About
I enjoy writing in my free time. Some people may consider my writing as "dark", but what I am aiming to do is to relate to my readers. I want them to feel the emotions and understand what my character.. more..

Writing