Would it have been like this

Would it have been like this

A Story by Kavin D Dhiraj
"

Height of my imagination. My view on the creation of this world.

"
 

      Would It Have Been Like This?

 

All this started when God and Goddess were leading a discussion along with their followers. They were sitting in the middle and discussing with the group. The group had scores and scores of followers as usual. As they were discussing, God told them, “Listen guys, my self and Goddess are working on a new project called ‘Life’.

 

Some one interrupted, “What is life Mr. God?

 

Goddess said, “Oh! That is nothing. We are just working on a project called life, which will have a Universe, a number of Galaxies, stars, sun, moon and some planets. In this project I am completely focusing on a particular creation of mine called ‘Earth’. In other terms ‘The World’ and ……..

 

Some one interrupted, “What is ‘Earth’ and what is ‘World’ Mr. God?

 

So God decided to explain. “See, it is like this. I will create a huge space called ‘Universe and along with it we will create lots and lots of ‘Mini Universes’ which would belong to a sub category. We are bored up of being in the heaven. So we are going to create something called ‘Hell’. I am going to introduce our good old friends, Mr. and Mrs.  Devil as the leaders of hell. After we create the sub categories we will implement in them lots of characters called Human beings and apart from them I will be creating lots and lots of characters called animals, birds, reptiles, plants, trees, and the list is very huge. This project of ours is only for an experimental purpose.  We will give those we created a concept called ‘Life’. So what will happen is, like how we all play roles here in heaven we will make those living things and even the non-living things a role to play. See for example we will create a living character, like one of you guys up here, called Ray. We will give him a role to play. He will be born at a time when we feel like creating him. But unlike in heaven, these living things will have a concept called Birth, Life and Death. When we create a character, then that is the birth of that character. When we take him back when his time comes and when we are bored up of his process of Life, then that period is called Death. The time between these two factors is called Life. So Ray will be born in a particular place and at a particular time. He will serve humanity, which is the term I am going to give to the characters to which we will give the sixth sense and….”

 

Again some one interrupted, “What is sixth sense Mr. God”?

 

“Wait, be patient. They are explaining to us. Be patient”, some one from the group said.

 

Now Goddess continued, “Like how in here in heaven, you guys follow us and what we tell you there will be a kind of mini leader who will dominate this concept of life. That dominant character will lead the pack and will be made superior and are almost like myself and my husband God here. They will be given a power called the “Sixth Sense”, which is nothing but the ability to think and rationalize like us here. Here, you guys follow what we tell you. But down there is earth, where life is going to exist, the humans, the dominant ones, will follow their own leader. But what we are going to do is, we will give them the power to realize that we, myself and God and you guys who will be acting as Angels, will have control over them. We will also create some living beings who don’t accept that we exist. It is going to be a drama as we had already told, we are bored up and we need the change. Hence, this project.”

 

God continued, “So now you there Adam”, pointing at a follower, “we will send you to earth as Ray. You will be the leader for a group of people who will have their role to play. They will follow you. But Ray himself is a follower of us up here. Ray will lead the people and rule them for many years. Then I will take you, that is Ray back up to heaven and you will reminiscence what you had gone through and have a good laugh. As your wife we will be sending Eve. Like I have Goddess. similarly,  Ray will have a Goddess and she will be called Rebecca. Now Rebecca will be created some where else but we will make it a point that she has to marry Ray at some stage and that will be called as ‘Fate’”.

 

“And”, continued Goddess, “they both will have a period in their life where they will go through some ups and downs. You guys won’t know that, as you know only one feeling and emotion called ‘Happiness’.  Happiness is that state of your feeling as you are all feeling now. You guys don’t know “pain”, no negative thoughts, no bad feelings no hardships. Being bad is a state. Like for example, if Adam is eating his food and if Lucifer, here, has thoughts of taking his food without the permission of Adam, then that state of feeling is called ‘bad’. Like this we will give them all lots of feelings and emotions. We will create humans but we will not make any one perfect and good like us here. The opposite of good is bad. The opposite of positive is negative. Up here we have only positive. But in earth there will be two of every thing. If Adam is created, as he is here, as Ray and if we send Lucifer down there as Eugene then that is what is bad and good. Ray will not take others food without their permission. Lucifer will. That makes Eugene bad. So there will be two of ever thing. Humans will not know that Life, Birth and Death are nothing but a drama. They will not know that they are playing roles. But I will create one human called Shakespeare who will write a poem called “All the World’s a stage”.

 

God said, “Yes, and for the sake of fun, we will create a world like ours. Like heaven we will create something called ‘Hell’. The difference between these two is that Heaven has only one feeling and that feeling is called the ‘Good feeling”. Hell will have only one feeling and that is called “Bad feeling. Our friends Mr. and Mrs. Devil will be in hell and we will be in heaven. Humans will be made to believe that life can never be perfect and that if there is good then there will be bad. If there is good, then there will be evil. If there is god then there will be devil. As the feeling evil is bad we take the letter ‘d’ from the end of the word ‘bad’ and add it to evil. So it becomes Devil. So devil is Evil. These creatures called humans will believe in both heaven and hell. Of course, if there are believers then there are bound to be non believers too as in a human’s life there will always be two things. Humans will be made to believe that if they are good then they will be in heaven and if they are bad they will end up in hell”.

 

“So”, continued Goddess, “Hell will be a place for people who are bad. We will create hell in such a way that humans will fear that place. You guys won’t know what fear is. Fear is nothing but the feeling where, say for example, Lucifer has thoughts of taking the belongings of Adam for his needs then he will be warned by those who are good that Lucifer will end up in hell where he will be punished for what bad things that he has done. Punishment is the task given to humans for the bad things that they have done. Like we will make the humans believe that the bad doers will be fried in hot oil or their nails will be pulled out. It may even be called as torture. So people will hate going to hell and that felling of hatred is transformed into fear. You guys won’t know what hatred is. Hatred is the opposite of love, which is the only feeling you experience here. You will go through it and understand what hatred is when you take the form of human beings.”

 

So God and Goddess explained to their followers about the role of each character that they would be creating.

 

So God said, “There will be a beginning for every thing that is related to the thoughts of humans. I explained to you guys about the life that a character called William Shakespeare will lead. I won’t be creating him immediately, but I will create him at a point of time when myself and Goddess feel like. So who amongst you wants to go down there as William Shakespeare?”

 

After a small discussion amongst them one hand went up.

 

So Goddess said, “Then be it. You will go down there as William Shakespeare. Now who amongst you wants to play the role of Beethoven?”

 

Again after a small discussion one hand went up and the owner of that hand was given that role to play.

 

Who wants to play the role of Michael Jackson?

 

Again after a small discussion one hand went up and the owner of that hand was granted what he chose.

 

“Now let me make one thing clear again, said God, “As long as you are in this place called Earth you will not know anything about this situation that myself and Goddess are arranging. But after your roles when you come back here you will all have a good laugh. We would be sending Mrs. and Mr. Devil to the place called Hell, which in fact never exists. But some humans will be made to believe that Hell exists and some won’t believe it. All this is for our own pleasure. It will be something called an illusion to everyone, once they come back to heaven after they finish playing their roles.

 

So lots of such processes took place. God and Goddess said how they would be creating a world with living and non living things; a world which will have boundaries and borders; a world which will have hatred and fear; a world which will have religion, cast and colour; a world which will have selfishness, greed, jealousy, anger, lust, and many such barriers that would prevent them from equating themselves to the ones in heaven and God. It took God and Goddess a lot of time to explain what all this meant as those in heaven who knew only things associated with goodness.

 

Finally God and Goddess together said, “But we will be creating a character or human who will discover this concept and will write a short story about this whole process. Who wants to play the role of this particular human whose name would be…………….

 

                                  Kavin.D.Dhiraj

 

 

 

© 2015 Kavin D Dhiraj


Author's Note

Kavin D Dhiraj
It's just my fantasy and assumptions and my own answers to my own questions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 23, 2015
Last Updated on April 23, 2015
Tags: Sceptical and sarcastic

Author

Kavin D Dhiraj
Kavin D Dhiraj

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India



About
Writer, Composer and a Thinker! more..

Writing