How Does that matter?

How Does that matter?

A Story by "Longing from Ages"
"

An extra ordinary story of an ordinary girl....a woman!

"
She is what she is....then why initially she is attractive and later she is just a fling...
Not a story  to judge but a tale to feel the complications which occur in the uncomplicated flow of selfless feelings.
Kiara didn't know where the pit was else she would have taken a jump or saved herself from drowning into multiple heart throbbing relationships which take you to nowhere but only a puzzled ending.
Its not always that romantic angle we can think about in a relationship its the shallowness which kills and sometimes the depth which builds.
The want of a companion does not dwell in a day it surfaces after a deep dig of loneliness and unhealthy experiences.
We say being social may help but if that so....where has been the society when one really desires.... why we are so much hung up on social media with strangers, new friends..... is that because of the fear of being judged take us there and give us a soothing experience of not getting bothered too much of pleasing someone.
Yeah you are there...am sure some of you would have started relating to it.....But let me begin saying Kiara was not only strong but different .
Stay tuned....

© 2021 "Longing from Ages"


Author's Note

"Longing from Ages"
a read would help...thanks for your time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on May 17, 2021
Last Updated on May 17, 2021
Tags: Love, Relationships, Life

Author

"Longing from Ages"
"Longing from Ages"

India



About
"its all dipped deeply else it wont get crafted" more..

Writing