Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
There is life but is there love in life?

There is life but is there love in life?

A Story by K C Milan
"

We know among all these character or attributes love is the most important one

"
I have little knowledge in science and I am not careful about what the other religions than Christianity say. This is what I do not know or I can not say especially in light of other religions or science who or how has the earth created? Who is the creator of all these millions of lives? But in light of Christianity or the record recorded in the Bible I know and believe there is a God who has created this earth and universe and he is the only God behind the creation of all these live

If someone is having doubt about it or interested to find evidence about it I will kindly request him/her to collect a Bible and look at its first book-Genesis and go through chapters 1 through 3.

I am sure or I can assure him/her that you will see how appropriately God has created the world. Your doubt will go away and that would be the best experience in your life.

As suggestion I will say to go ahead up to a particular verse 27 of chapter 1 because here you will come to know how God has created human beings; I mean you, me and all of us. The verse says, "God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female he created them."

Here we find a particular word 'Image' in the verse. God created human beings in His own image. 

This is the only word that differentiate the life of human beings from that of other creatures. God has created the earth and millions of creatures but He has created only human beings in His own image.

As John 4:24 says that God is Spirit and Luke 24:39 says that Spirit does not have flesh and bones. Therefore, the word 'Image' can not be a reference to a physical appearance of God. Image can be considered God's character and attributes such as compassion, rationality, love, hatred, fellowship, etc.

This image I mean God's character and attributes should be reflected in our every action as we are created with it.

We know among all these character or attributes love is the most important one. Jesus Himself has shown His utmost love in doing a number of miraculous works for the well-being of people and eventually sacrificing His priceless life on the Cross to give them the eternal life.

Jesus also instructed people especially those people who follow Him to love others even the enemies and do the job with love.

A numerous number of answers may issue to the question what is love? But we find the best answers and explanations in the Bible again. In 1Corinthians 13:4-8 we see what love really is. The verses say that love is patient and kind. It does not envy, boast and proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth, it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Jesus instructed people especially His followers to love, do job with love means every Christian in every action should demonstrate patience and kindness. Christians should not envy, boast or proud of anything else. They should not dishonor others, seek interest for themselves, get angered out of small things, they should not find faults with others etc. 

Had they, at least Christians, done that the present situation would have different. But what we see all around us even we see Christians' lives, families, societies, missions, ministries, offices, organizations or institutions are full of hatred, envy, impatience, cruelty, pride, dishonor and all sorts of evil things.

I do not know what would be your answer if someone asks 'Why?' But I must say clearly and

boldly that they have life but in the life there is love.

K C Milan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

24 May 2016

© 2016 K C Milan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016

Author

K C Milan
K C Milan

Bogra, Rajshahi, Bangladesh



About
I am a Bangladeshi national, doing a job for a non-government but an international organization. I write news items for different online news especially for newsflavor.com I love writing. more..

Writing
WHO IS GOD? WHO IS GOD?

A Story by K C Milan