Incompetent

Incompetent

A Story by Nicole

My friends don't understand. They take things for granted. They tell me how their lives suck because they didn't get the gift they wanted of the guy they were "dating" broke up with them because they never talk to each other. They don't understand!!! Their lives are so much better than mine. They don't have a drunk for a father who abuses them. They don't have a mother who stands in the shadows, watching and not helping her children. They've never been hit in the face so hard that it splits their lips. They don't get how it feels to be alone in a crowded room. They've had their pick of boyfriends, and they cry when they break up with them after a couple of hours. I wouldn't know how that feels. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never had someone to comfort me through the tough times. I've never had a shoulder to lean on. I've only had myself to depend on. My friends just don't understand. They...are...so...incompetent.

© 2009 Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope this isn't auto-biographical. If it is then you're friends can't understand if you don't confide. You must. The greatest way to show yourself that you have you to depend on, is to take control of a situation that you are uncomfortable with and make it better by seeking help. It's that first step that means you will never let yourself down. I hope you never let yourself down.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on May 23, 2009

Author

Nicole
Nicole

Aurora, CO



Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Nicole


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Nicole


Left Standing Left Standing

A Book by Nicole