Keaton Standley: Top Real Estate Agents in Bunbury

Keaton Standley: Top Real Estate Agents in Bunbury

A Story by Keaton Standley

Keaton Standley real estate agent that is currently handling plenty of clients is not likely to devote time on your project. However, a realtor who is a part of an organization or agency could possibly help sell your own home fast because a real team has numerous qualified people in addition to good support who are able to handle work professionally.



Real estate agents are professionals instrumental in connecting the buyer with the seller .
In addition, many real estate agents manage rentals wherein they introduce tenants and landlords to control property maintenance on behalf of landlords.

In most areas real estate agents should be highly educated , licensed and regulated by the governing body.
Some real estate agents are also Realtors.
To use the title Realtor, a real estate agent must be a member of the National Association of Realtors, which in addition to a number of other requirements , requires Realtors to adhere to a strict code of ethics and offers Realtors additional educational and designation opportunities.
Although not required by rule or law , it may be a wise decision to seek the services of agent .

What they do ....

Real Estate Agents to join two or more stakeholders , perform these steps necessary for successful completion of the transaction and charge a fee for their services.
For sales transactions , they charge commission to the seller while for rentals , commission is usually charged host.
Real estate agents tend to calculate their fee as a percentage of the selling price ( in the case of sales ) and as part of the rent for the rental units .



How do they do it ...

People who want to sell or rent their property leave details of their property with a real estate agent.
Along with all the details of the property estate agent, as a rule, have the keys to the house to facilitate screenings .
Other interested party (ie the buyer / tenant ) , gets access to this information and the property by contacting the real estate agent .
Here's how the real estate agent becomes the center of information.
Contrary to some common misconceptions , real estate agents tend to represent the seller or the buyer but rarely both.

Why should I use one ...

First and foremost, to protect yourself. Real estate transactions are highly regulated , highly paper ( document) intensive operations .
Real estate agent has deep knowledge of the laws , rules, regulations , presentation and documentation necessary for the successful completion of the transaction in accordance with the requirements of the buyer , the seller and the law.

Because real estate agents are most familiar with the local real estate market conditions , it makes sense and it makes sense to seek the advice of one to get an idea of the current trends and prices for properties in this market.

Keaton Standley
19 Stirling Street,
Bunbury, WA 6230
Telephone: 405933212


Post By Keaton Standley



© 2014 Keaton Standley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
Added on April 21, 2014
Last Updated on April 21, 2014

Author

Keaton Standley
Keaton Standley

Bunbury, Australia



About
Keaton Standley is a Real Estate Agent in Bunbury WA who specializes in Real Estate Sale and Rental Properties in Bunbury, Eaton, Donnybrook, Dalyellup, South West and other areas. Give us a call toda.. more..