An induced lesson

An induced lesson

A Story by KD

Kovallam beach- "Serene skies and a bright blue sea "


Lalu, a teenager ,was sitting with his knees bent and hands submerged in sand, taking a puff of his ciggy (cigaraette), he was letting the ambience to carry him away in state of peace. He was feeling ecstatic. While taking the second puff he looked around to see a group playing football another playing standing kho-kho and many foriegners taking sunbath, he could never imagine how he might look if he starts taking sunbath, his attention was drawn towards the duet sung by a group of three people with one playing acoustic guitar. He again went into the state of trance due to the song performed by the group.


All of a sudden a big wave hit him, it made him totally off balance and hit his head on the ground. Happy state of his mind vanished in a jiffy. He regained his body posture and weird questions started erupting in his mind. Why is everyone born ? Why everbody live for few years and then ultimately die one day ? What is the purpose of humans living on earth ? Why does the sun has to rise everyday ?


Weirdness engulfed him. He felt powerless, completly lost. Just then, his ray of light emerged in front of him. Prasad, his good friend, being joly by nature, not caring much about the world, stays in his own state of mind. Prasad felt the absence mindedness of lalu and inquired about the reasons.

Prasad told lalu ," You are born once not to question about your existance nor even for worring about just every other thing but you are born to feel joy in each and every aspect of your life. Just don't think about the questions to which you know answers are almost impossible to give. Feel free like a birdman. :)



" Don't look for happiness CREATE it " -Anonymous Baba

© 2015 KD


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015
Tags: Kovallam, kerela, India

Author

KD
KD