Little dog lost

Little dog lost

A Story by Keef Baker
"

Death, gore and stupidity.

"

“5 minutes, this'll only take me 5 minutes” he said, getting little bits of blood and tooth on his pristine white doctors coat, “I'm nearly done”.

A few flourishes of the wrists, cuts and sutures later and he was finished. He stood back to admire his handiwork. It may have looked like a torrent of bone and sinew to a normal person but to him he had created art. Something beautiful out of something horrible.

“One things for sure, that dog'll never bother us again, right”. He laughed. He was, of course not speaking to anyone at all. He'd spent most of his life alone and was going to spend the rest of it alone too. He was fine with this, it's not like he really needed people anyway. Well, it was time to wait for the glue to set. More than enough time for a cold can of beans.

He enjoyed eating his beans cold, out of the can. It made him feel closer to nature. After all beans came from a can, it was like picking fruit ripe from the tree, wasn't it?

There was a THUMP THUMP from the front door. He dropped some beans on his coat. Who could this be? He answered the door to a burly man who looked worried.

“Hello?”

“Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, I was wondering if you'd seen my dog”. He handed him a flyer with an printed picture of a dog on it, the ink was a bit blurry and the toner was clearly running out on the printer but he clearly recognized it and his face brightened.

“Yes yes!” he did a little jump, “It was in my garden earlier, it made some horrible noises and made a terrible mess, but don't worry”, he gave a wide grin, “I've made it better”.

The man at the door looked confused, “you did what?”

The white coated man gestured, “come see, come see”.

They both walked down the stairs to the basement. “it's not done of course yet, but you'll see what I mean, much better... Ah... here we are!”

Smilingly he pointed at the grotesque statue of sinew and bone. “Isn't it beautiful?”

The burly man walked towards it with wettened eyes. He got closer and fell on his knees quietly. He must REALLY like it.

“It took a while to make of course, and at the start it was making all sorts of noises, but it quietened down in the end. I'm really quite proud of it, what do you think?”

The burly man was shaking, “You sick... b*****d.. I'll”, his voice was barely controlled as he whirled round. “I'LL KILL YOU”.

He gripped the man in the white coat and threw his head at the statue with such force that a splintered femur that was hidden under a wrap of stretched skin entered his eye and pierced his brain. His body was jerking and he was making an awful gurgling sound until eventually he went limp.

The burly man with tears in his eyes looked upon the horror in front of him. What was left of his dog had merged with the body of the the sick artist to create something worse.

After standing in silence for a while he took out his phone and softly called the police, telling them the whole story. Quietly and sadly he sat on the floor waiting for his captors to arrive.

© 2015 Keef Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was great! keep it up !

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Added on April 21, 2015
Last Updated on April 21, 2015
Tags: psycho