CIA NAZI STASI EXPERIMENTATION TORTURE AND KILLING OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

CIA NAZI STASI EXPERIMENTATION TORTURE AND KILLING OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

A Story by keith lankford targeted individual
"

The targeting program being carried out against whistle blowers, activist and civilians is just an extension of the WWII NAZI program of experimentation, torture and mind control used on civilians ran

"



The targeting program being carried out against whistle blowers, activist and civilians is just an extension of the WWII NAZI program of experimentation, torture and mind control used on civilians ran by Josef Mengele. This is probably a result of Operation Paperclip and the integration of these NAZI scientist into the American Government and NASA. It is apparent that members of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies are involved in this criminal activity. One must wonder if these groups have been infiltrated by terrorist agencies like ISIS or Al-Qa’ida which have formed Terrorist Cells within the USA government itself, the widespread knowledge that HLS, FBI, DOJ, Fusion Centers, Police, Neighborhood Watch, citizen corps, freedom corps, etc are taking part in this as well as many corporations that activity participate in this program or censor information about it in order to maintain its secrecy.


9/11 Grass-roots Organizer in Alaska 2002-present.

www.myfavoritemason.com now on Archive.org

www.anchoragemuni.com/ not the Anchorage Municipalities website www.muni.com (Note: A lot of the videos that I linked to had the user accounts closed, so I will slowly rebuild that research on this sight with available content on Archive.org, for most 9/11 and Sandy Hook Shooting Videos have been systematically removed from all social media sites for some reason.

Research into Sandy Hook Shooting reported online.

House Raided by 35-40 Federal and State agents armed with automatic weapons and wearing bullet proof vest after covert surveillance in 2012

Escalated stalking since the day of the raid in 2012. Home break-ins, slander, vehicle tampering, trespasses, etc.

Heavily escalated stalking again in 2016, assaulted, illegal detainment, I will mention further details after trial.

Fled Alaska in 2017 after residing there for 49 years to escape the terrorism of Federal, State, and Corporate agencies.

Stalked upon arrival in California, on drive to Colorado and back to California, and then in Harris County where I purchased a flood home in December of 2018.

Upon arrival FBI arrived in subdivision, asking about me at the Corner Store at the entrance of the subdivision.

Break-ins immediately began upon arrival, stalking, surveillance, intimidation, etc. Details after trial.

Homeland Security, alongside the Harris County Police Department held drills and exercises in this subdivision between 2018 and 2020. FEMA had activity also in the neighborhoood which had been hit by a flood after hurricane Harvey.

Arson-2018-house burned nearly to the ground, I escaped fire but was unlawfully detained and assaulted by Harris County Police, EMS, Fire.

Stalking continued as well as surveillance, break-ins, robberies, etc. All while subdivision HOA/ neighborhood watch contracted Harris County Police officer paroled neighborhood almost 24/7. It was as if someone was watching my every move since my arrival in Harris County, as in Anchorage Alaska, for even if I went to the store, a 10-15 minute trip, my house would be illegally entered. Uncountable times. Detailed information on the unaccountable crimes committed by these agencies after my trial.

On or about July 20th �" July 29th, Officer Munoz of the Harris County Police department, stalked me daily, sitting in front of my house, refusing to leave, taunting me, harassing me, trespassing and refusing to leave as I backed into house saying to him, “you are trespassing, get off my property, I am in fear for my life”. Officer Munoz blocking my vehicle in my drive, etc. I posted no trespassing sign after his intimidation, stating that he specifically was not allowed to trespass on my property.

Officer Munoz arrived on or about 8:30 AM on the of July, to do a civil standby for the security supervisor of the subdivision for a forced mow of my grass. I had not mowed my grass for I lived in a 3400 SQ FT house with a 4 car garage, if I mowed the front lawn my house would be broken into, as the side door was out of my vision. I can understand this is hard to believe. I would have had to have been surrounded and under constant surveillance for this to occur. It did.

I clearly stated that this officer and the man mowing the lawn were trespassing and to immediately get off my property, they refused. I tried to spray them with a water hose to accomplish this, the stream of water unfortunately would not reach them. I then went to my kitchen window, as I opened the window I saw officer Munoz draw his weapon, I ducked to the left, grabbed a nail gun, and dashed across the window firing at the ground in front of officer Munoz.

Officer Munoz, who was trespassing on my lawn halfway from the street to my kitchen window when this occurred, and the lawn guy, who was at the street mowing the strip of lawn between the street and the side walk, at this time left. The lawn mower man put his lawnmower in the back of his truck and drove off, officer Munoz drove down to the next corner where he met with another officer contracted to the HOA in this subdivision. These officers left about 20 minutes later.

The Harris County Police department Raided my property approximately 36 hours after this incident, they stated they had a warrant for my arrest. I refused to open the door, told them the warrant was a criminal action taken by their corrupt department to cover up the actions of a criminal policeman. After about 40 minutes they managed to break down my front door, and unlawfully detain me.

I spent four months in the Harris County Jail, a friend from Alaska came to Texas and Bailed me out, I spent a month with him going through Court Actions, and encountered very little stalking activity at this time, upon his return to Alaska, I returned to my house, all tools, appliances, documents, identifications, etc, stolen. This was nothing that has not happened repeatedly since 2016. All new appliances also stolen. My truck and Jaguar were left undamaged at the property.

Upon my return the stalking immediately resumed, including officer Munoz who would flash his lights, etc as he drove by my house. I did not witness him trespassing, or sitting in front of my house at this time. Fearing for my safety I immediately contacted cash buyers for my property, I took a low cash offer to escape this continuing terrorism.

At this point I began staying in hotels, first in Harris County then Galveston, then back to Harris County. During this timeline I recorded the various horn honking noise harassment campaigns, as well as the full video of one of the incidents of the Harris County Fire Department stalking, which I have posted some of the videos on this site, you tube, vimeo, www.exposingtheothers.com, archive.org, etc. Below is a GIF created from the fireman stalking video.

© 2020 keith lankford targeted individual


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

keith lankford targeted individual
keith lankford targeted individual

Taexas City, TX



About
As I am awaiting trial after being set up by the Harris County Police after years of assaults, intimidation, surveillance, and stalking by various federal, state and corporate agencies, this will be c.. more..

Writing