I don't even know

I don't even know

A Poem by Kal-emma

This is it, the moment where I loose myself in what appears to be another love story conjured up by my lonely thoughts. You've done something and though I can't pinpoint the actual thing that is keeping me tied to your side I'd rather bask in your warm glow. So much of you is a mystery to me, a dense fog that envelopes me and seeps into my body taking control of me. I haven't given you this power but I do not attempt to fight it. It comforts me. You comfort me. Thoughts of you cradle me at night like a mother nursing her child and when I wake your smell is wafting in the air, though I have no proof of what your smell actually is. This is all new to me, new to my body and my senses but it feels all to familiar and inviting. I can't tell you I love you because then you will run and I'll be left with these memories. I'l be holding onto the hope that you will return.....when you haven't even left yet.

© 2008 Kal-emma


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

really good!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 17, 2008

Author

Kal-emma
Kal-emma

Miami, FL



About
Well, I am a creator and creating is what I do. Ever since I came out of my mother's womb I began creating and I haven't stopped since. more..

Writing
The tip The tip

A Poem by Kal-emma


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Kal-emma