[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Kendall Edison

 

After that all she saw was blackness. She didn’t remember anything after that. She woke up in the hospital four days later. The doctors said she had severe trauma to the head and a broken wrist. They had to operate. She came out of surgery fine. But on top of all that the doctors said she was pregnant. Yes, PREGNANT. She was raped. That was the only plausible answer. Violet was a pretty smart girl. She got all A’s made the honor roll every year and had an amazing voice. She could dance really well and she was extremely popular. Not popular like in the mean-girl “I’m better than you” sort of way; but that really nice girl sort of way. Violet was the girl who was in every club in school. She was the girl you went to for advice and help without the fear of being turned away. Even though she was the “good” girl she was still wanted by every boy and envied by every girl. Violet hardly every got into any trouble. She was still a virgin inexperienced; yet here she was pregnant and almost beaten to death. Everything was rushing past her as she lay in that small hospital bed. She was too young for all of this. “What will the kids at school say” she thought “What will my Nana say.” Violet’s Grandmother was very old-fashioned and sometimes took things the wrong way. But sure enough old Nana Irene came storming into the hospital room.

© 2008 Kendall Edison


Author's Note

Kendall Edison
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is the second part of the first story that I wrote read the first one before you read the second part.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Is this a work in progress? Because right now it only seems like the start of a story and as far as the dialogue goes... there really isn't any. You're only in her head and no conversations have been started.

You have the making for an interesting story here... a virgin girl who doesn't remember a thing about being abused and finds out she's preggo. All sorts of calamity can ensue. Was she really raped? Or did she give it up freely and on her way home was she attaked? Or maybe she was raped and beat and now she needs to decide if she's keeping the baby or not.

As it presently stands it reads more like something you would find on the back of a DVD box, a summary of sorts.

You have the summary now right the story :)

If it is a work in progress I look forward to reading more of this story!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like the inner monlogues you are so an actor lololol

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 9, 2008

Author

Kendall Edison
Kendall Edison

Detroit, MI



About
Kendall is not my Real name it is just my Stage name. I don't write asd much as I used to but I am trying to get back into it. I write only a little bit of poetry. but Its mainly short stories and fic.. more..

Writing