Mother Nature

Mother Nature

A Story by Mackenzie
"

If Mother Nature was a person...

"
If Mother Nature was a person she had dark skin. Her hair was long and curly. It was chocolate brown with lighter highlights from being outdoors so much. She wasn’t underweight or overweight, she was right in the middle. Her large, golden brown eyes saw everything, and found possible ways to fix what went wrong. She had long eyelashes. She had body hair and didn’t care what anyone said about it. She always had her toenails painted dark green or turquoise. She always used all natural products. She was a quiet but very opinionated person. People had hurt her throughout her life, but she always persisted. She always knew they said those things because they were just trying to fit in or because they were hurt too. People took her paintings and tore them apart just because they couldn’t see their value. She always comforted other people who were bullied, she was always there for them. Not a lot of people cared about her, or even thought about her- but the ones who did loved her deeply, and always stuck up for her. She was a wonderful person who always thought of the future and the past, she always knew what to do. But most of all, Mother Nature was so very beautiful and wise- even if it wasn’t always recognized.

© 2015 Mackenzie


Author's Note

Mackenzie
I tried but this was the first thing I've written in forever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 24, 2015
Last Updated on July 24, 2015
Tags: nature, personified, poem, Mother Nature, girl, earth

Author

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

MI



About
I've never written much before but I'm trying. more..