I Hope You're Proud

I Hope You're Proud

A Poem by kerri

Did the desire, or obsession, make you break your restrains that bounded you to me? Did my mental depression ever cross your mind as my affection for you grew? Shattered, fractured, emotionally violated. Did the pleasure of your sin hush the hurt you knew I would feel? We do what we want to get by but did the infidelity get you by? Or are you stepping back a few paces. Do you feel better now that it's done? Or did you want to purge away the taste? I'm horrified, drowning in panic. The anxiety makes me feel as if I'll never resurface. Your deceit, my shallowing breathing. Faceless strangers touching as if they have known each other all along. The curve of her back as you trace down her shaking spine. Shaking because your rough fingers make her squirm. She knows what you have. You know what she's looking for. How many hands have touched her disgusting body? How many have touched yours? As the lush feeling sets in, I'm now a distant memory. Sweat lingers on your skin, your head is thrown back and a moan escapes your filthy lips. I will never feel safe again. Was this just an excuse to break your heart? Or will you not care? The paranoia sets in....
And as you go home satisfied, did you think of me?

© 2011 kerri


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on December 21, 2011
Last Updated on December 21, 2011

Author

kerri
kerri

neverever land, MA



About
Hey, im kerri. I love to draw :3 and be with my freinds... and you.. more..

Writing