Why Students Give Up On Education?

Why Students Give Up On Education?

A Story by Kevin Johnson
"

Students may be bullied or scared of not getting an assignment writing help, or there can be any external factor bothering them.

"

It is an evident fact that colleges experience a large number of dropouts per year; there are many reasons associated with this, yet it is never easy to identify the exact cause. Students may be bullied or scared of not getting an assignment writing help, or there can be any external factor bothering them.


It is never easy on their part to take such a big step, therefore the academic bodies should look out for the students that are facing problems within the institution. Many colleges have come up with projects that help student express their financial, emotional and psychological issues. Such institutions also arrange services like a student loan, depression relief sessions and many other therapies.


Following are some of the reasons for student dropouts each year:


Financial Burden: This is the prime factor why students end their educational journey.  If they were dependent on the guardian for financial aid; that guardian losing job creates a vacuum and tension cloud around them. They tend to lose focus and eventually end up in an alley of nescience.

Some students, after getting an enrolment in college, experience lack of funds and balancing this void makes them go astray. 


Workload Pressure: Many students in the high school are accustomed to not reading books at their disposal, which later serves them mental stress at the college. They tend to stack the assignments and projects up to the point that even extra pair of hands could not produce the required tasks. This puts these students at a competitive disadvantage that leads to the termination of the educational voyage.


Conflict of Interest: Many students work part-time to provide bread and butter for their family. When the academic activities create hindrance in their earning basket, they tend to choose their job over studies. It is indeed a setback which deprives many creative minds of studying opportunities.


A large Number of Backlogs: With a large number of backlogs each year, students convince themselves that:

1. They are not competent enough.

2. They are lagging behind everyone else.

3. They see no light of hope at the end of the tunnel.

4. They pay extra fees which do no good for them.


Having such a thought process, students deduce that this college is not for them and rather to waste time here, it is better to let go.


Lack of Motivation: It is noticed that many students feel demotivated towards their academic activities plainly because it seems like a boring job rather than a great learning experience.

Secondly, the peer pressure of isolation and loneliness adds up to create social anxiety. Students thus hold pessimistic opinions like “Nobody cares about me” or “this place is not for me.” 

It is necessary to eliminate such factors that make students want to quit the dream they once had. It is about time that these significant issues be brought into the limelight, encouraging students to voice their opinions on a larger scale, so as to avoid future mishaps in this regard. 

© 2019 Kevin Johnson


Author's Note

Kevin Johnson
Hello, this is Kevin & I’m working with UK Assignments Help. They have a team of academic writers in the UK, who offers quality & timely essay, dissertation and assignment writing help in the UK at cheap prices.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on July 31, 2019
Last Updated on July 31, 2019
Tags: education, students, assignment, assignment writing, assignment writing help

Author

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

London, Great London, United Kingdom



About
Hello, this is Kevin from London, I have been complete my graduation and now I’m working with UK Assignments Help. They have a team of academic writers in the UK, who offers quality & timely ess.. more..

Writing