Apology and Invite

Apology and Invite

A Poem by keyvan

Hi...
I hope you all be alright...
every week ago, when I ride the bike,I had a crash with a track..that's why I was in hospital until today..
because that I can't read your writings..and I apology about it..and ..Who I am?
my name is Keyvan,I am 22 years old.I am Biotechnology student and Violin player.I live in Iran..alright..
in this site, we are writers..some one professional and some one amateur..every one have a different culture ... I invite you..all my friend in this site to come in Iran..in my home town MESHKIN SHAR ...see people life and write it down..for your people...see my people culture....I invite you..if you want to com here,please connect me with my e-mail: [email protected]..
Thank you....


© 2013 keyvan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'll pray for your recovery. Thanks for the invitation. Your place is nice, as I see in your pictures.

Posted 10 Years Ago


keyvan

10 Years Ago

thank you so much
It sure does look nice, thank you for the invitation Keyvan. Sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you are feeling much better soon.

Posted 10 Years Ago


keyvan

10 Years Ago

Thank you Jack
Fascinating photos- thank you very much for the geographic orientation you gave us here. Makes me think I should do something similar for where I have landed.

Take care of yourself, and glad to hear that are recoverign well enough from the accident to write.

Posted 10 Years Ago


keyvan

10 Years Ago

we need to know ,where is the world??do this...and thank you..
A beautiful place indeed and Thank you for sharing these nice photos. Sorry for the accident...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


keyvan

10 Years Ago

thank you..I hope see you soon..
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)
beautiful photos...so sorry to read you had an accident
hoping all goes well for you...do not apologize I am sure you didn't mean to end up in the hospital*)
really enjoy the map...it is interesting to see exactly where a writer is and the photos just add to the mind pictures*)
once again hope all gets fixed up for ya...nice reading your note
thank you and get better!!!, Holly

Posted 10 Years Ago


keyvan

10 Years Ago

thank you..and I hope see you here..one day...thank you..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on June 30, 2013

Author

keyvan
keyvan

Meshkin shahr ( south Azarbayjan ), ...., Iran



About
I from every where in the world..... more..

Writing
Absence Absence

A Poem by keyvan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..