Mickey Bars

Mickey Bars

A Story by D. Monkey's Reviews
"

My Review of the Famous Mickey Bars of Walt Disney World

"
When you come up to an ice cream cart in any of the 4 Florida Disney Parks you will notice several things; each cast member dressed to fit in with their surroundings, a tall pole with the different frozen treats for sale and a like of one to 10 people, and sometimes either a pole with drinks and popcorn being popped . Out of the typically 6 listed treats, The Mickey Bar is the most famous because they cannot be bought anywhere else in the word. The only place you can get them is in the Disney Parks (world wide) All you have to do to order one is say a Mickey bar and the cast member will almost always know what you're talking about. Alternatively you can also tell the number below the picture on the treat pole. After the cast member takes your money or has you swipe your card or tap your MagicBand/card, he/she will reach into their freezer cart and pull out a wrapped Mickey Bar. 
Upon getting it, your eyes will first spy a happy Mickey face on the blue white and red wrapper next to the picture of the contents inside. On the backside of each wrapper there is also nutritional information for those needing it for health reasons. Your hands on the other hand will first notice how cold it is and will proceed to open said wrapper. Once unwrapped, your eyes feast on a dark chocolate Mickey silhouette on a stick. At this point it is ok to dive right in. There is no "clean" way to eat a Mickey Bar, especially in Florida heat. As you take a bite, the Nestle's dark chocolate shell starts to crack revealing the sweet creamy goodness inside. There will be a good chance some of it may break off into your hands. It is perfectly acceptable to pop any broken chocolate into your mouth. The dark chocolate shell is surprisingly creamy for it being a solid shell and extremely chocolatey yet slightly bitter taste due to the percent of cacao. The white ice cream in the middle is extremely creamy, vanilla-ey, and sweet. The creamy vanilla ice cream offsets any bitterness of the dark chocolate when eaten together. After indulging on the mix of Nestle's dark chocolate and creamy ice cream, there will be a themed trash can 19 steps away, to which you can throw away any evidence you ate one of the delicious Mickey Bars (unless your face is covered in melted chocolate and ice cream to which there are themed bathrooms in every almost land to go wash up).

© 2014 D. Monkey's Reviews


Author's Note

D. Monkey's Reviews
What would you like me to review next?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

check your wording and spelling expand on the taste and experience and why they are so famous also what makes them famous as well as what makes them different then a ice cream bar found in a store.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 4, 2014
Last Updated on February 4, 2014

Author

D. Monkey's Reviews
D. Monkey's Reviews

About
I grew up on and love all things Disney (and monkeys too). These are my reviews of all things Walt Disney World and with Disney Animation. more..