goodbye

goodbye

A Poem by peanut007
"

Its just something to put on hahah

"
The pain and sorrows of the one's that used to be loved. The hurt and the torn are all tossed away lying dead in the dark. Without the dark there wouldn't be light, without the light there wouldn't be anything. There are scratches, bruises, stitches, and blood. Inhaleing and exhaleing the air that we breathe. Dying slowly in the tears of innocence. The day that you finnaly see will be the last day of me. So I'm saying goodbye and the world is saying goodbye to me.
                                                                                                                                                                    -Peanut007 

© 2015 peanut007


Author's Note

peanut007
Something stupid just came out of me and I wrote this.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A deep and thoughtful little gem you've put together here peanut007. Keep up the great work of pouring out your soul into writings & poetry. An intriguing write. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Whoa! my God that is the tightest stuff I've read in my whole life. This is my daughter ladies and gentlemen. I am so proud of you and your writing has matured tremendously. You've got it in you baby and I am proud to say that I've created a monster. Keep them coming honey and remember what I taught you "The only power you will ever need is what you read." Daddy is proud and I could keep going until this review looked like one of my short stories so if you want any more praise you know where to find me. I love you and keep em coming shorty.
007

Posted 9 Years Ago


I really dont no what it is but its good though

Posted 9 Years Ago


I thought this was very interesting to read. Is the light/dark a metaphor?

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 25, 2015
Last Updated on March 25, 2015

Author

peanut007
peanut007

benton harbor, MI



About
I'm only young but more can come out of a child than an adult and I like to write more..