Calligraphy 01

Calligraphy 01

A Story by Kirasoul
"

The frail start of my short series, I hope you enjoy :)

"

“Ready or not, here I come.

Where you at? The night is young.

In the crowd, the music’s loud.

But I will find you.”

I open my tired eyes and repositioned my view through the x10 scope, the basalt PSG-1 lying before me like a sleeping tiger. Curtained under the black dress of night, I let the warm breeze caress my face ever so softly, only allowing it to brush my hair but not dislodging my aim.

The voice in my headphones continued to sing.

“Ready or not, here I come.

I like your face, do you like my song?

Just sing it. La~la~la la la~la ~la~ la~ la.

And I will find~you.”

Drip. Drop. Two touches of glistening raindrops pelted my left cheek and trigger hand, mildly affecting my view. It wasn’t as if I couldn’t do this in rain, but I-

Finally, the scar-faced man trotted into the empty alleyway and into my aim.

Click. Bull’s-eye.

I got up from the lying stance I’ve been keeping for two hours and thirty-seven seconds and twisted my wrists, elbows and neck, releasing the stiffness built up within the joints by popping them.

“Thanks for the broadcast, Ari.” I said over the mouthpiece of the Bluetooth earpiece. The singing over the line halted and was replaced by a lullaby whisper as the singer over the phone began to speak.

“Will I see you tonight, Leonine?” Ari asked.

“Yes.” I started to dissemble the PSG-1 as the rain got heavier, the air growing humid. After a short chat on the phone I descended the rooftop and hailed a cab.

“The Scarlet Orphanage.” I said to the smoking driver.

© 2016 Kirasoul


Author's Note

Kirasoul
Please leave a comment! Compliment and criticism are the two best things a writer can receive from others :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016
Tags: Killer, Cannibal

Author

Kirasoul
Kirasoul

Taiwan, Taoyuan, Atheism/Pagen (I believe all that exists have life, even seasons and time.), Taiwan



About
Hello! My name is Kirasoul, a writer and reviewer of 20 age. My choice of weapon is a LAMI Safari Fountain Pen installed with Brilliant Schwarz Black Ink and loaded with red Casket. I also use a T.. more..

Writing
Marionette Marionette

A Poem by Kirasoul


Silence (I) Silence (I)

A Chapter by Kirasoul


Guest (II) Guest (II)

A Chapter by Kirasoul