Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A lovers Dream

A lovers Dream

A Story by Drew

 

Amidst an endless sea of time, thunderous wave after wave crashes against the jagged cliffs of a distant unknown place. Like the sirens sweet song, her voice calls out to me. Her beauty fills my dreams night after endless night. My lover beckons me with outstretched arm longing for embrace. Her naked feet tethered and dirty, she stands high above the crashing surf below.
Shear white gown pressed firmly against her sultry curves takes flight on an Ocean’s stormy Gail. Flowing hair so long embellishes soft skin, I am filled with insatiable desire. Her Ruby lips I yearn to taste. In her eye’s I am lost; by her touch I am weak. I lay my fervor upon her feet, begging her to lift my weary soul. There she waits amidst the Sand’s of time. Carried swiftly, my vessel leads me along an unchartered path whilst there within a lovers dream she waits.

© 2008 Drew


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 25, 2008
Last Updated on March 25, 2008

Author

Drew
Drew

Las Vegas, NV



About
I have learned that our truest destiny is love and companionship. One will never find the meaning of life alone. I have learned of all sad word penned the saddest of all is a sentiment never spoken. E.. more..

Writing
Between Friends Between Friends

A Story by Drew


Reflections Reflections

A Poem by Drew