Why Should Parents Pre-wash Baby Clothes

Why Should Parents Pre-wash Baby Clothes

A Story by Kiskissing Wholesale
"

Choosing and washing the baby clothes are the most important thing for parents and babies. To avoid some misunderstanding for parents, there are some reasons why parents should pre-wash baby clothes.

"

Several people seem to think its odd that I dont plan on pre-washing my baby clothes.  

As we all know Babies need to be taken good care of. Therefore the first major thing is taking good care of the newly purchased wholesale baby clothes.




Choosing and washing the baby clothes are the most important thing for parents and babies. To avoid some misunderstanding for new parents, there are some reasons why parents should pre-wash baby clothes.


1. To prevent the bacterial infections.


Many Parents have a wrong point of view that the newly purchased baby clothes are new and can be worn directly.

We could not guarantee how long they would be stored in the collections while we shop from stores. It would breed too much bacterial more or less due to many clothes lay in the same dust together.

They often come with chemicals on them so washing them prevents any irritants from hitting your baby. The newborns skin is just so sensitive that this prevents unnecessarily irritating your baby skin.


2. To make the baby more comfortable.


Pre-wash the baby clothes help to avoid something unpredictable.

Some clothes could be produced in different styles. Some clothes contain threads, and may injured the baby skin. If we pre-wash them, we will find the defects and prevent the issues happened.

Besides, pre-wash makes the clothes soften and thus easier to put on.

Kiskissing.com supplies thousands of styles in cotton fabric, which could be pre-washed easily.




3. Get rid of some strange smell.


Babies are sensitive with every smell. All babies should wear newly cleaned clothing that smells ultra fresh.

If there is any strange smell, baby would be allergic and catch an allergic rhinitis. Once they happen to got an allergic rhinitis, baby would cry all night due to the uncomfortable situation. While clothes store in the collection bust a long time, it would create some unacceptable smell not only for babies. The strange smell may be caused by the chemicals.


4. Avoided staining by other colorful clothes.

Most clothes were made by multiple colors. Some would fade easily, but others not which was made by cotton.

Fading easily is a big problem. If you never pre-wash those multiple clothes, it could stain babies skin. Some dye ware may be harmful and make the baby in reaction.

 

Washing your baby's newly bought clothes is definitely something you want to do prior to your baby's arrival.

For the newborn babies, new parents should take good care of them. Washing the new babies clothes take much efforts.

© 2019 Kiskissing Wholesale


Author's Note

Kiskissing Wholesale
This is an oringinal article.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on December 3, 2019
Last Updated on December 3, 2019
Tags: why, parents, pre-wash, baby clothes

Author

Kiskissing Wholesale
Kiskissing Wholesale

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China



About
About eight years ago, I got married with my husband and then gave birth to my son and daughter. In 2017, I began to consider doing ecommerce business of wholesale kids clothing, and in 2018 finally w.. more..

Writing