There Are Days - Freewrite

There Are Days - Freewrite

A Poem by Everything Happens For A Reason
"

inspired by my friend Spilled Her Guts In Cursive's freewrite#1 - just a rambling lot of thoughts i didnt even read through lol

"

There are light days and dark days and i dont give a flying f**k days some days when it doesnt even matter that its raining because its gonna be a bright happy day there are days i need music to breathe and others I need it to weep but every day is a day I need music.

There are happy days, joyous days, days where everything is perfect and everyone is happy, there is no conflict, there is no hate, there is only rejoycing and love, happiness and peace, friends and damily extending their arms, the sun and I were once divided and now we are one.

There are ugly days, where nothing goes right and you fall out of the wrong side of the bed just to hit your head on that shoe you forgot to put in the wardrobe last night after a night out and about with your friends that you regret more than the last time and theres the clock that taunts you while you rush to get dressed aiming to have an actual education because apparently its for the best theres the frowns and the growls and you just hate the world

Theres the pity days when you dont want to get up because noone cares and you just cry your eyes out during the day thanking the cosmetic factories and promising them the moon because their products hid the red rimmed wobbly eyes from inspection, theres the days somethings terribly wrong or nothings terribly wrong at all and all you want is to be left alone on the surface but inside youre just waiting for someone to ask if youre okay so you can gain some illfated sympathy even though they have no idea how you feel.

There are days that blur into other days and go so fast you dont remember a thing, every time you blink is one less time youre required to think, theres days youre glad for the crowds and the days you focus on nothing least of all yourself theres days you feel insignificant and inivisble, one of many, a fallen star, and like it.

© 2008 Everything Happens For A Reason


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this one agree with shadow very emotive, lovely descriptions, bit of a closed in layout.

lovely lol

love you!


Posted 15 Years Ago


emotive. nothing more i can say.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2008

Author

Everything Happens For A Reason
Everything Happens For A Reason

London, England



About
Hi. Kirsty, 15, and kinda emotional. I dont believe in labelling or in popularity, so you know. This is kinda a creative outlet for me, somewhere I put everything I think about and just offload every .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..