The Whisper

The Whisper

A Story by kjelland13
"

Not sure how to classify this,

"
The Whisper

The Whisper has been ringing in your ear, telling you, not the things that are true, but the things it wants you to believe. It has convinced you that I am weak. A person does not need to be overbearing, aggressive or domineering to be strong. It my think so, because that is all the Whisper has ever known, that is all it has ever had. Tell me, how has that worked out for the Whisper. Tell me, what does it know about a healthy relationship? It has never had one. Tell me, is that what you want? Do you really want what it has? The Whisper would rather that you are in the same situation as it is, so that it will not be alone in its misery. It has poisoned you for its own purposes. Will it be there when you need it most? Will it give its body, heart and soul for your happiness? When the Whisper gets what it wants or you have nothing left to give, do not be surprised when it abandons you. It does not care about you, its only cares about itself. What will happen when the Whisper is no longer ringing in your ear? Who will be there for you? I will. I will always be there when you need me. Does that make me weak? If being a loving, caring and giving person makes me weak, then I am guilty as charged, but I refuse to believe it.

© 2010 kjelland13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow kjelland 13..this is the true human heart speaking.....The ending is powerful....rela strength does not lie in the physique.....great right......you need to write some more......lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. I really liked this. The use of second person really seems to work incredibly well here, and it flowed very smoothly. Very well done. ^^

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good, don't believe it. :) Nicely expressed. I can tell that this honest piece just flowed from you. This is one of my favorite things to read-- the thoughts that others just keep lying around for me to peek in at.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010

Author

kjelland13
kjelland13

West Bend, WI



About
just an guy who likes to write now & then more..

Writing
Illusion Illusion

A Poem by kjelland13