Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Word of Encouragement

A Word of Encouragement

A Story by Meezz2u
"

This is dedication to all my cancer survior, and a letter of appreciation.

"
This is a Universal message for all my existing cancer surviors  because I really appreciate writing this letter to you as a form of encouragement. I really appreciate that your even fighting to exist. As a individual your motivation is encouraging. Your reflection alone is enough to know God is God because by Nature you were all born beautiful. However, as you continue to fight for a life I know you glady appreciate. Remember your not alone, and I truly support you in your belief. Life is for the living. So you must continue to fight, and appreciate every breath you take. Keep up the faith, plus your wilwill to live. Because that's what makes life truly worth living.

© 2015 Meezz2u


Author's Note

Meezz2u
Please ignore a grammer errors or problems, and what do you think of the dialogue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on October 18, 2015
Last Updated on October 18, 2015
Tags: Cancer, Life, Living

Author

Meezz2u
Meezz2u

Cleveland, OH



About
My name is Qwesi Ransom and I am an inspired writer. I enjoy writing and communicating my thoughts to make an impression. An impression that will create a long lasting effect. more..