Hope and Dreams

Hope and Dreams

A Book by Kelly M.
"

Romance, family ties, beautiful country, and tragedy.

"

© 2011 Kelly M.


Author's Note

Kelly M.
Summary: Seventeen year old, Anne, lives in the bustling city of New York, and follows her deceased father's words, and hopes that dreams come true. Her dream is to explore the beautiful countryside, and that wish is soon granted, but in a way she would of never expected. Are you ready to explore Anne's life of tragedy, drama, and romance. Will the death of her father remind her that relationships aren't easy? Will she give up on her one true love? Will her dream of the country fade away? Her lonely life is going to go through twists and turns she never expected to come her way.

*I'm REALLY sorry that it's another book, but it was a book idea I had a long time ago except I just tweaked it a bit. I'm hoping this isn't as similar to all the other books I have.*

P.S. Title ideas are welcome. I still haven't decided on any exact ones yet. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, this looks soooo interesting! I really want to keep reading A Promise to Come, but I'm excited to read this! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2011

Author

Kelly M.
Kelly M.

SC



About
"The Spirit of God made me; the breath of the Almighty God gives me life." Job 33:4 more..

Writing
By a Friend By a Friend

A Poem by Kelly M.


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kelly M.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kelly M.