Never Enough

Never Enough

A Story by K. G. M.

 I loved him, so I tried to do better. I tried to be prettier, smarter and smaller.
  When I was eleven he kissed me, it was my first kiss and I was blushing for hours after. He gave one of his friends my number, his friend told me that he told everyone I was ugly. I cried for hours and we didn't talk for months. I got contacts, started straightening my hair and wearing make up.
  I spent the next few years staying up all night to talk to him and waiting to see if he would ever ask me out the way my family said he would. He never did.
  When I was seventeen I saw an opportunity to finally show him I loved him, we had sex.  He left the next morning and we've barely talked since. I thought he would want to talk to me if I was skinny like the girls he looked at, so I lost weight for him.
  A couple weeks later he bought another girl a stuffed bear and asked her to prom. They went to prom and he called her beautiful.
All he ever did for me was when he bought condoms. He never asked me to go anywhere with him or told me I was beautiful.
I was never enough for him and I will never be enough for him.

© 2017 K. G. M.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your individuality and true self makes you more beautiful than even your words can express. I would really love to read more, and see your revival and strength that is clearly there.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you will find the real love ,
Don't change anything , be yourself

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2017
Last Updated on May 9, 2017

Author

K. G. M.
K. G. M.

NC



Writing
For them For them

A Story by K. G. M.


Two years Two years

A Story by K. G. M.