Role of Nurses in Public health In Australia - Coronavirus Epidemic

Role of Nurses in Public health In Australia - Coronavirus Epidemic

A Story by Koby Mahon
"

Being named the “epidemic” by the World Health organisation-WHO, Australia along with other countries is suffering from a deadly virus namely - CORONAVIRUS or COVID-19.

"

This Virus has somehow defined some new roles of the present-day nurses and has made space in the curriculum of the students who are pursuing the course code of Nursing. 


Under the section of Public Health, where the students or rather the nurses talk about good health on a public level, Coronavirus has been able to define some specific roles that have been added to the “books” of the nurses. Talking about the present day scenario not only in Australia but the globe overall, Coronavirus is going to be one of the top asked assignment questions too for the students pursuing or even planning to pursue too. This is the time when students would like to spend researching and studying this can then hire in the public health assignment experts who will provide appropriate assignments in all forms when asked for public health assignment help. 


Emerging Roles of Nurses

Public health nurses are said to be the ones who are responsible for the prevention, spreading awareness, educating, advocating and assessing the health of the community and public in general. With an outbreak of Coronavirus, their roles and responsibilities have taken a flight, some of which are:


  1. To assess the health trends and increasing cases of the virus

  2. Giving priorities to such analysis and spreading awareness along with taking care of the patients

  3. Spreading awareness between the locals and making sure that only the right information reached out to people 

  4. Design campaigns that help the locals panicking 

  5. Making sure of providing health care services to the people at risk or the peak of it.

One of the most important roles is to communicate the correct and real information with the public, to make sure that they get the best in their health to maintain personal health and the health of the individual around them. With all the expectations of the public, nurses are working day in and day out to make sure calmness amongst the people who are right now in a state of mental stress and fear. 


The students making through the daily curriculum should also go through the real-life heroes in the avatars of nurses, and learn the practical use of their theoretical knowledge. For this students tend to pay more attention in self-study for examination and internships. Post which no time is left for assignment completion and on-time submission. For this, they can hire in the public health assignment experts who are well-trained to help with nursing assignment.


The professional academic writer and expert are in themselves nurses who hold in PhD degree in the same and thus are the ones to ask in assignment writing help in Australia. 

© 2020 Koby Mahon


Author's Note

Koby Mahon
Koby Mahon is an experienced academic consultant and is working in a multi-national based out of Syndey, Australia. His primary role is to gather and share valuable reports with the team that provides Public Health assignment help to students. Koby also contributes blogs and articles on education, online assignment help, mental health, and more to authoritative websites.        

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on April 24, 2020
Last Updated on April 24, 2020
Tags: assignment help, online assignment help

Author

Koby Mahon
Koby Mahon

Guildford NSW, Australia, New South Wales, Australia



About
I am a tutorial consultant at leading assignment help service provider company Online Assignment Expert in Australia. Online Assignment Expert is trusted by thousands of Australian university students.. more..

Writing