Tender Love

Tender Love

A Story by The Chosen

Her eyes were bright. She stared at me with longing, a lust too powerful for words. The soft brown eyes that seemed to stare into my soul, begging me to serve her. Her long red-brown hair lay across her shoulders, shining in the light. She laid her head in my lap, insinuating what she wanted. A small whimper escaped her lips, begging, pushing for me to please her. I didn’t know what to do; I was captivated by everything about her. She walked away and lay down on her back; naked stomach revealed. My excitement grew and my heart quivered as she pouted, trying to tempt me to obey her. I slowly got up and walked over to her. I sat down and began to gently rub her stomach. Heavy breathing began to emit from her lungs as I rubbed more. She flipped over and I began scratching her back, using both hands as I got more into it. Being overwhelmed with happiness, she jumped up and hugged me, still begging. I laughed and looked her in the eyes.

          “No. I’m sorry Carrie, you can’t have my bacon.” I picked up her favorite chew toy as I said this and threw it down the hall. Its squeaks echoed through the room as she bounded after it, her long tail wagging the whole way. 

© 2013 The Chosen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahaha! oh my god this was wonderfully written. The ending was such a surprise but I think that just increased the appeal of the whole story. I really liked this. It brightened my day! thank you =]

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Chosen

10 Years Ago

Thanks. I caught alot of people off guard when they started reading it. It was funny.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 30, 2013

Author

The Chosen
The Chosen

Columbus, OH



About
I love music. I play the electric and stand up bass. i have a strange habit of turning all my poems into something morbid or depressing. It's not bad, I just can't seem to write happy poems. more..

Writing
Vengence Vengence

A Poem by The Chosen