The Deadly Freeze #2

The Deadly Freeze #2

A Story by koolkat

Joey and I searched the whole town to see if anyone else was unfrozen. But unfortunately nobody was. We went to my house to think of what could be going on, but  nothing came to mind when we were at my house. Suddenly, Joey heard a loud rumble. Then, a white, bright flash occurred and an oddly dressed man entered the room and said "Are you Abbie Clare"! "Yes, I am", I said. " I am Zeus from Mt. Olympus, I must take you to Mt. Olympus for your own safety." Then Zeus grabbed me by the arm and almost left but when his head got out the window Joey grabbed Zeus and punched him in the face and then Zeus shot Joey with a lightning bolt and left with me in his grasp......................................................................TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© 2013 koolkat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting! I like the twists!

Posted 11 Years Ago


koolkat

11 Years Ago

Dell is that your real photo or is that Ross Lynch
well... that was unexpected... you know you dont have to keep saying "TO BE CONTINUED" you can just create a book and make these chapters...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome Keep continueing I love the suspense keep publishing too it is awesome!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013

Author

koolkat
koolkat

About
I like to be funny and when I write, it shows through! Please comment on my pieces! Thanks! more..

Writing
Lost Lost

A Poem by koolkat