Lunatic Wolf

Lunatic Wolf

A Story by kree8ivity

  Lunatic Wolf puts his nose to the air and feels the spirit wolves at his flanks imitate him in unison. He grins wide and his eyes dart everywhere, no where... his mind is constant motion yet almost completely without consciousness--if he were detained and interrogated he would be found entirely insane--the animist's symbols freely associate and move him into action.

  For a crazy man, Lunatic Wolf is rather passive and strangely loving, he sticks to the shadows and leaves in his wake cryptic, artful totems made of books, drawings, and writings. He ponders pack-mentality and its philosophical formations. He is a seer of omens and portents, clairvoyent and flowing constantly--a psychologist given ample time would realize him an intense sleep-walker within a strange psychosis involving numerous symbolic systems interacting to create esoteric enigmas and mind mazes--Lunatic Wolf is an immense being of vast intellect. He knows God and responds to God's direct will. He's even spoken to God, that one day... he came as an old, slow-speaking black man with close-cropped white hair and a full, even, shortly shaved beard. He told Lunatic Wolf... His thoughts... eyes ascended... Lunatic Wolf knew what He meant.

  He walks alone, in the eyes of all those who watch him, but in Lunatic Wolf's mind, a pack of no less than twenty dark gray wolves flank him at all times. He is utterly without fear. This ghetto does not frighten him in the slightest, he believes all are frightened of him. Vaguely, he is aware that his wolves are invisible, but this does not make him believe they are intangible. They will slaughter any who threaten his survival, he knows this. They love him.

  Lunatic Wolf has a lover, but she doesn't know he's him--she met him before the drugs and sleep deprivation worked him into this powerful psychosis, the poor lass--he journies to her home often to leave totems by her door and around her apartment. Once she caught him--she, full of sadness, questioned the lover she once said she adored--and he didn't know what to do, his mind moved chaotically and he almost remembered... she caught him again and said something about an end, a beginning... 

© 2008 kree8ivity


Author's Note

kree8ivity
These paragraphs are parts of an enormous whole, the breadth of which would take an equally enormous amount of time to contemplate and write properly. This is like a small peek into extensive writing still entirely unfinished.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a work that has merit. I have identified with the character and the plot. It could stand as is and be complete, but I do wait for more. Send me a read request when you add to it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

most impressive in many areas, j... looking forward to a continuing good read

i enjoy the lack of specificity at this point, keeps the mystery going

my lady friend told me where to check for things on this board, without her help, i would not have known to look for this request by you....

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2008
Last Updated on April 13, 2008

Author

kree8ivity
kree8ivity

San Diego, CA



Writing
God God

A Story by kree8ivity