Dame of my day

Dame of my day

A Story by Krish
"

About a girl that made my day

"

Sullen sky all damped in the dark clouds and morning breeze all smoked with fog at my workplace. My hands were tightly holding the best cup of cappuccino to kick all the sickness in the morning. It was so cold in there while warm cigarette smoke and cold vaporous blend crawled out of her dull pink lips and I was complaining to myself, the damn fog was still not making her face clear to my eye sight. Only memory that still hits my imagination is her ravishing beauty. With so dark curly hair softly shining like the sea tides reflecting the sorcerous moonlight in the midnight. They effortlessly slipped away between her pretty fingers ornamented just with the skin’s fairness when she brushed them with her beautiful hands. Her arms were so smooth to the vision that a tiny pinch would saturate a serious red in her seamlessly fair skin tone with nails colored in nude black that created a perfect juxtapose and contrasting detail. I was apparently battling with the fog for not lifting the curtains and make her face clearer to my vision. Tempt and adolescence in me abruptly got enticed to its peek with the foggy curtain revealing her face in complete. Some high end jazz playing the background score in my mind. She calmly entered through the hallway gates in a deep black dress with the beauty that could patently serve a feast to anyone’s sight.

Simplicity, savviness and sophistication is all that she’s made up of and her precious smile acted like a jewel in the rich crown. She is gifted with a magical voice blended with a miraculous flavor. And with a sense of husk and sweetness, words expressing a ton of anxiety and attraction in her eyes feebly stepped out of her lips and said, this is Amy, you work here too?


And every day since then, I keep saying to myself… God!!! What a day!!!

© 2015 Krish


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on January 14, 2015
Last Updated on January 14, 2015
Tags: girl, beauty, fog, dame, morning, cappuccino

Author

Krish
Krish

India



About
Legum Baccalaureus | BBA grad | passionate photographer | frenzy for auto-mobiles | tech freak | coffee lover | Occasional writer more..