Rosalies story

Rosalies story

A Story by Krissy

Rosalie lie in the street, bleeding; half-dead, after her fiancee had left her there to die. A misty fog hung low over the town. Rosalie saw a dark figure slowly moving towards her. She tried to scream out for help, but could not find her voice. "Rosalie?" She had closed her eyes, and could not see who her rescuer was. And exasperated and pained 'yes' was all that Rose could muster. All that she remembered from then on was unimaginable speed, the felt as though she was flying. "This angel must be taking me to heaven." She thought, before she fainted; unconcious.

When she finally regainned conciousness, All that Rosalie felt was an unimaginable pain. She screamed out in pain many times, all those times being comforted by two peoples voices; a man and a woman. "It's okay, Rosalie, it'll all be over in a few days." and "Don't worry, dear, you're going to be one of us soon.. the pain will stop after that." And the woman was right; after a few days, the fire had gone out. Rosalie realized that the pain was gone when she could sit up on the bed without her upper arm feeling any pain.

She glanced at where the pain had been, and saw now just a crescent shaped scar, about the size of an eraser. There were three people standing in front of her who she now recognized as Dr. Cullen and his family. Rosalie had never really liked the Cullens, but then again she had never really gotten to know them. "W-where am I?" Her voice shook as she spoke. "You are where you've always been.. But you are different now." Dr. Cullen was the first to speak. "One of you?" Rosalie regainned her composuer, looking at each gorgeous face slowly. "Yes, Rose. You're a vampire now." This time Edward spoke, a look of both resentment and sorrow in his topaz eyes.

Rosalie laughed for the first time after the incident with Royce. "A vampire? Right." But she looked at herself in the mirror; papery white skin, black eyes instead of her usual blue, and that little scar.. "Oh my God." Rosalie said, taking a step back. At that moment, she was aware of a small nagging inside of her. "Do you... drink blood?" She asked cautiously; she was finally accepting this whole 'vampire' thing. "Well... Yes, dear. We only hunt animals, though, not people." Esme was the one who spoke now.

The first time Rosalie went hunting, it was hard for her. She had no experience, and only caught about 5 animals within the range of four hours. But over time she got better. She curbed her craving for human blood judiciously as Carlisle, as Rose had been calling him, had suggested they all do. Rosalie was another still-hearted member of the Cullens, and she thought (for now) That it wasn't all that bad.

© 2009 Krissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow preaty good
iza

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 17, 2009

Author

Krissy
Krissy

Canada



About
i`m kind of a shy person who like`s to write her feeling`s all down and hide them from people i`ve lost people in a matter of time and i`ve had people die of accidents , nature , and suicide i believe.. more..

Writing
Enduring Enduring

A Story by Krissy


Agony Agony

A Story by Krissy


Aftershock Aftershock

A Story by Krissy