The Stage Of Living The Death

The Stage Of Living The Death

A Story by KubiAmine

People say “The Sky is the limit”, humanly-life it is true, but when you are half-dead half-alive “The sky is the limit” becomes totally egregious. Mark Anderson experienced this phase in a surgery that drew an unexpected path to his life. His heart got damaged due to a freak car accident and was taken to hospital. Mark simultaneously and during the surgery was living in another world, different from that he had once lived in. A world which is no longer cursed with gravity law and all the natural laws that exist. Eventually, he peeled off of his body which overburdened his soul from being free, as he flew in the room he looked back at his body, he could see the doctors who’ve been working on his heart for more than three hours still trying hopelessly to save him. He wished they would never do. He loved his new state, which enabled him flying. He flew quitting the hospital as though he was just a new born who eagerly wanted to discover the new life. As he did, he noticed something different, something about the people, something troubled his thoughts, it happened to him that people were glowing with lights, everyone has different level of light. There were people shedding a bright light that makes you want to stay by their sides and benefit with their lights to lighten your way, in addition to that, they smelled like ‘Misk’, others have less level of light, but what frightened him the most was that there were also people who were glowing with darkness and who smelled like ashes from a burning forest, he couldn’t bear the smell. On his way back to the hospital a flash light in the sky without a right or permission stole his attention and moved his new curiosity to discover the unknown. He flew up towards the bright light ,and as soon as he reached it, the lights swallowed him inside where neither us or he know where it leads. He could no longer see, smell or hear. His God finally decided his path. The beep of his heartbeat went off. Mark is dead now.

© 2014 KubiAmine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So this was interesting. From what I have read I belived tha the piece was based around having an outer body experience.
I love the way in which you used your imagination a and put Mark in a position of flying around the hospital - It really was some fantastic images which you put over to the reader, also the different levels of light was a very clever and well thought of touch to add to the piece.
I love reading pieces which are different and take a step away from the norm, and this was no exception.

Good usage of imagination.
Great use of imagery.
Fantastic and a real thought grabbing piece.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


KubiAmine

7 Years Ago

I can't express my gratitude to you. This really means a lot to me. I appreciate the time you have d.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

I'm notthe greatest reviewer in the world BUT I always do what I can to be constructive, because tha.. read more
KubiAmine

7 Years Ago

And I really appreciate it all. Thank you so much, Mark.
This is good; I enjoyed the description, but I don't know quite what happened to Mark. Did he die a physical deth? Or was he forced back into his body?

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KubiAmine

9 Years Ago

First, i want to thank you for the beautiful review. I believe that when someone dies, his soul leav.. read more
Marie

9 Years Ago

Okay; I'm glad it happened to him that way.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 20, 2014
Last Updated on December 20, 2014

Author

KubiAmine
KubiAmine

Rabat, Morocco



About
Mohammed Amine Koubi, 22 year-old Moroccan, I study English literature at Mohammed V University.. Writing is my passion more..

Writing