Change

Change

A Poem by Kuntry
"

just a thought

"

 

I'm sitting here trying to shake the morning cobwebs from my brain. With coffee in hand I'm ready to face the world. Things change for reason beyond ones control,this I am still learning. The emotions run rampant out of control, this I already know. All wounds will heal over a period of time,that's just natures way. My mind says I will see color again but my heart still keeps it Grey.

So why do I fight it? "Afraid of change I guess." My heart stopped bleeding with the help of some friends.. Tomorrow it will hurt less...........

© 2008 Kuntry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how you ended this poem on a positive note!! Change can be frighting, you don't know what is next? yet it's the best gift we have cause you can always redo what you don't want!! great poem...

Posted 16 Years Ago


"So why do I fight it? "Afraid of change I guess." "
Seeing change in your life is so hard to deal with, even good changes. When it is changes that include Divorce, it can be devastating. It is so good that you have friends as well as you are able to write your feelings out and not keep them bottled inside. All change good or bad is for a reason. You might not know today what that reason is but there will come a time when you see that it there. Hugs from the North.

Posted 16 Years Ago


'My heart stopped bleeding with the help of some friends..
Tomorrow it will hurt less...'
- Life is a constant phase of learning.
I am too young to quit and you being and old boy gave me courage...
To keep facing the changes as you do and learn from it.
But what i cannot get it is why are you afraid of the hurt and worry about tomorrow?
Neway, thanks for the lovely read.


Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2008

Author

Kuntry
Kuntry

Wesson, MS



About
Sometimes I write because I am compelled by something so hard to explain, it becomes a challenge to bring it to light. Everybody knows you never challenge a Southern born man. Things we hold dear a.. more..

Writing
Just Look Just Look

A Poem by Kuntry


Redneck Runaway Redneck Runaway

A Story by Kuntry